• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 2000 maddie

statelandman

I had another Padron 2000 maddie last night with a straight shot of Knob Creek. That cigar is so good I'm surprised the Ultra Right Wingers have not tried to make it illegal.

Ultra Right Wingers

Watch it :angry:

If I remember correctly it was an ultra left winger that signed a certain embargo act in July of 1963.

It's the left wingers that likes to run other people's lives for them.

Okay, off soap box now but you opened the door state........

coventrycat86 said:
If I remember correctly it was an ultra left winger that signed a certain embargo act in July of 1963.
He had a few cases of Macanudos delivered before he signed the papers (gotta love that History Channel for these tidbits)

I don't know about Macanudos but according to everything I've read... he had Pierre Sallinger obtain over 1200 Petit Upmanns and once they were secured he signed the embargo. Hopefully I'll get to smoke a cuban cigar one day. :p

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
he had Pierre Sallinger obtain over 1200 Petit Upmanns and once they were secured he signed the embargo.
Same thing I read. Macanudos wouldn't make sense anyway. They weren't banned.

wk-mang said:
I don't know about Macanudos but according to everything I've read... he had Pierre Sallinger obtain over 1200 Petit Upmanns and once they were secured he signed the embargo. Hopefully I'll get to smoke a cuban cigar one day. :p

Aloha,

Wade
I stand corrected