• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Priority Mail pick up

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Hey guys, FYI, soon the USPS will pick up your Priority Mail Packages [for free] to be shipped from home.
good news for us lazy guys.

:thumbs:

I thought they had done that for a long time now. Slap (a minimum of) $3.85 in postage on a package and put in your mailbox...raise the little flag...presto! - the mailman takes it. Woo-hoo!

This is good news. Living on an Island I use the mails a lot. :p

yeah, but now you can call them up and supposedly they will show up at your door and get it from you.

I still don't understand this. :D Maybe it's just me, but in here on South Miami Beach, the US mail guys show up here everyday but Sunday without me even calling them. :sign: They even take my mail, whether it's burro-back, priority, ultra-priority or super double special secret wink, wink, nudge, nudge priority. :sign:

I guess if you're saying that even if you're mail has already come for the day, you give the USPS a call and they'll come a' runnin' back...that's something else. I hardly doubt that's the case though. If so, that's b.s. They need figure out how to get a package from point a to point b in a half-way decent time frame before they start going willy-nilly to every lonely crackpot who gives them a call. JMHO.

Anyway...bottom line...thanks nonetheless for the ino. ;)

MiamiCubano
before they start going willy-nilly

Love the use of "willy-nilly" here! :sign:
Definitely one of the great old school phrases.

Man..atleast the mailperson shows up at your place..mine is hit and miss..maybe 9 am may be 6 pm...I don't even get the same mailperson each day...maybe if i call to mail something they'll also bring ALL my mail to the door.

For those who can get good service from the mail..this sounds like a good service

Rnccen

MiamiCubano said:
I thought they had done that for a long time now. Slap (a minimum of) $3.85 in postage on a package and put in your mailbox...raise the little flag...presto! - the mailman takes it. Woo-hoo!
If the package is too big to fit in your mailbox, you can request a pickup. They will come to your door to pick up the package when they deliver your mail.

The one big issue with this is, you must be home when the mail carrier delivers your mail. Just what I want to do, stay home waiting for the mail person. ;)