• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Dad Bod

dawgie34203

I’m kind of a dumbass…
Ok, so I tried the Dad Bod tonight. After I lit it, I had a very hard time trying to get a good draw. About half way through the “belly”, I said *edit* it and went to trash it. Before I could, I spotted my poker thingy and thought I might as well give it a couple stabs. Lo & behold, there was some sort of “knot” in the middle! Once I got that fixed, it fired right up and acted normal. By that time though, I was getting into where it starts slimming down again, and the nicotine was really starting to make its presence known. It’s also an easy medium+ cigar. All in all, I give it a 5/10. I will try one more, hopefully without a knot, just to give it a fair chance…now that I’m proofreading before I post, I’m not sure I actually provided any useful feedback.

Ok, so I tried the Dad Bod tonight. After I lit it, I had a very hard time trying to get a good draw. About half way through the “belly”, I said *edit* it and went to trash it. Before I could, I spotted my poker thingy and thought I might as well give it a couple stabs. Lo & behold, there was some sort of “knot” in the middle! Once I got that fixed, it fired right up and acted normal. By that time though, I was getting into where it starts slimming down again, and the nicotine was really starting to make its presence known. It’s also an easy medium+ cigar. All in all, I give it a 5/10. I will try one more, hopefully without a knot, just to give it a fair chance…now that I’m proofreading before I post, I’m not sure I actually provided any useful feedback.
Perfect draw is a life saver especially once you get to Cuban goodies. But I think you are spot on with your rating. Those here who tried it were not impressed from what I remember

They are a gimmick cigar for sure. I bought a "4 pack" because I think they were funny and neat. I'll smoke them every so often for fun but not because they are a great cigar.

…now that I’m proofreading before I post, I’m not sure I actually provided any useful feedback.
It was a pain in the ass and you didn't enjoy the experience tells me everything I need to know. The comments from Dan and Chad seal the deal.