• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sailor Jerry's

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
So, recently flipping through an issue from earlier this year and came upon one of their drink taste-tests.
It was for newer rums on the market.

Well, flash to two weeks ago. On the road with frisbee and we had to make a run to the store. While going down the aisles, I saw they had a wide variety. Was going top go for Bacardi and a Capt. Morgan, when saw the bottle of Sailor Jerry's.

Saw that the price for SJ was $2 more than CM, then saw CM is ~70proof and that SJ is 90proof. Adios CM.

At the hotel party, got many remarks that this was indeed "the ****" (that means really good for all you FOGs out there :sign: )

So, now have a new fave. for reg. rum.

Give it a try, def. worth getting.

:thumbs:

Thanks for the review - will definately try it if I come across it. :thumbs:

Sam

Sailor Jerry truly is a great spiced Rum, and sales have really taken off. We bottle it where I work, and we just hit the 2 millionth bottle.
BTW, it's 92 proof.

Michael

Sailor Jerry truly is a great spiced Rum, and sales have really taken off. We bottle it where I work, and we just hit the 2 millionth bottle.
BTW, it's 92 proof.

Michael

Uncanny timing, as I just bought a bottle yesterday. This stuff is great. If I may ask.....where is it distilled/aged?

One of my favorite sipping rums! I keep a bottle on my sailboat all the time - seems to fit the mood anytime of day.

One of my favorite sipping rums! I keep a bottle on my sailboat all the time - seems to fit the mood anytime of day.

Thank God I have found you guys!!!! Hardly anyone I know has even heard of it!! :p I started drinking SJ about 2 years when a buddy of mine turned me on to it. It's the only spiced rum I drink.....great sipper or great in coke/pepsi. :D

Sailor Jerry was the rum of choice at MoCo

Sweeter flavor, stronger proof, lower price...three way pwnage of the Cap'n. :thumbs: