• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Salt Lake City Herf

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
Here are the details:

When: Saturday, 8/23 from 11:30am to 5pm
Where: Green Street (located in Trolley Square)

Green Street is centrally located, easy to find, and has plentiful parking in addition to having received highly favorable consumer reviews ... "The Den" has been reserved for our group for the afternoon ...

There'll be prizes and surprises and while everyone will be bringing their own cigars, everyone will probably leave with more than they came in with ... it's going to be a great aftenoon with good food, good cigars and some very good company ...

Here's a link where you can learn a little more about Green Street
http://utah.citysearch.com/profile/1037385...e_tabs_overview

I know it's short notice but I just found out myself. If anyone here can make it let me know. Thanks!

-Craig

Thanks for the headsup Craig. (sigh). Since I work both Saturday and Sunday, this is probably just gonna have to be enjoyed vicariously.

Maybe in mid-September, when we come back from vacation and I actually have the weekend off, I can at least make the Havana Bros. Sunday herf.

I wonder who'd sponsoring the one at Green St.? One of the distributors?

Have a ball, man!

Apparently Tinder Box, Jeanies and Havana Bros. are all gonna participate but I'm not sure beyond that. I get the idea that the whole thing was put together kind of quickly so it may be pretty informal. As for me I've been wanting to check out the cigar den at Green Street for a while now since I found out it's the only cigar bar in town. So it works out great for me. Sorry you can't make it Bob. I just wanted to make sure you knew about it just in case you could.