• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short Story

Merlin

This little perfecto only lasted about 20 minutes. But, it was twenty minutes of a nice, nutty smoke. The aroma was terrific. One of the better Fuentes I have had. This one was in my humidor far a year. I have two left. Think I will save them for a special occasion.

This is probably my favorite so far...can't get enough of them :D

I REALLY like the short stories. They're always a great little smoke. Excellent flavor, smooth draw and smoke. Major :thumbs: for them.

Merlin said:
This little perfecto only lasted about 20 minutes.
Sounds like you smoked that a little fast, usually takes me 35-40 minutes. Next one you smoke slow down and you will be amazed at the increase in flavor.

Shadow, you were right. I slowed down on the SS I had this morning and tasted the addition of hominy and saltine crackers. :p

The short story is an easy smoke to smoke too fast. Much better and more complex flavors by smoking it slow. A practice in self-discipline as well! :p :sign:

Sam

Yeah, I enjoy a SS about once every two weeks readin' the Sunday paper and a good cup of java. I too have found that if you put it down once in a while that a lot more flavors come out...... :) :thumbs: :)

A great example of different taste's for different people. I myself just don't care for Hemingway's. Having tried almost all of them I find them too mild. Perhaps that's a good thing as it leaves more for everyone else. ;) :p

Wascal said:
A great example of different taste's for different people. I myself just don't care for Hemingway's. Having tried almost all of them I find them too mild. Perhaps that's a good thing as it leaves more for everyone else. ;) :p
Even the Maddies?

Wascal said:
A great example of different taste's for different people. I myself just don't care for Hemingway's. Having tried almost all of them I find them too mild.
Yep, the few I've had have been a disappointment. Perfect construction, flawless draw and burn but very uninteresting. Not worth the price IMHO.