• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short Story

Randyb1

Since I started smoking cigars, I've been looking for a cigar with more flavor, or strength, not shure what one. They have all been good but not quite what I was after. I recently tried a Short Story , and what a supprise , nothing like what Ive been looking for but a very enjoyable smoke, was very disapointed when I reached the end. Ill have to keep some of these on hand in the humidor.

If you mention your price range maybe we can help suggest some items to try. The short stories and not very complex due to their size but if you like a smaller Cig try the Romeo & Juleta Vintage III. Similiar in size to the short story. Also the A/F Hemingway Signature and Classics, Ashtons, etc.

I dont know $5. to $10. isnt to bad I supose, the only thing I didnt like about the Short Story was its size , didnt last near long enough

Try a Don Carlos Robusto or anything in the Don Carlos line

Hey Randyb1,

Why does Norton, KS sound familiar to me??

Seems to me I know someELSE very well there :D

Who might that be ???

Randyb1 said:
I dont know $5. to $10. isnt to bad I supose, the only thing I didnt like about the Short Story was its size , didnt last near long enough
Hey Randy, the Short Story is the smallest of the Hemingway line.

Try a Classic, Bestseller, or if you really have a lot of time to kill, a Masterpiece!

They also make another limited release size called Work of Art which is somehwere between a SS and a CLassic, the Maduro is very sought after.

Hehehehe

NEVER try to fool CC! Hes just too quick for most folk. :sign: :sign: :sign:

Yes CC , I also know someone else from Norton Ks.
There I was minding my own business, compleatly naive to the fact that I didnt have any Opus X, or Ashtons VSGs, or Davidoff , let alone having the knowledge of what ISOM stands for. When who should come along but Gibu, saying "Hey Randy you have to try one of these. And then it happened staying up all night on the chat room , going from place to place on the web looking for those good deals , making sure im home at 1:00 am Saturday for JRs deal, just a never ending spiral. Yes CC I also know someone else from Norton, and they dont come any better , always there with a new cigar to try , set me up with my first humidor, and allways there to answer my stupid questions. Just hope every newbe out there has a friend as good as Gibu to help them on there way.

Oh wait this post was supposed to be about Short Storys, sorry I got carried away. :p :D ;) "Some day Ill get even Gibu"

Oh yea thanks for all the ideas , Ill add them to my list , going to try to hit a couple cigar shops in Nebraska this week so maybe ill be in luck. :D

Don Carlos? Don Carlos? Oh man I thought you said Don Thomas. Phtt Phtt bad cigar, Bad cigar, or maybe I just didnt get a good quality cigar who knows.

But one thing I do know is im going to start reading your posts alot better now Fast4dr. :D

eh let's just say Don Tomas is not sonsidered by most to be up to par to Hemingways and Don Carlos and leave it at that..

Randyb1 said:
Don Carlos? Don Carlos? Oh man I thought you said Don Thomas. Phtt Phtt bad cigar, Bad cigar, or maybe I just didnt get a good quality cigar who knows.

But one thing I do know is im going to start reading your posts alot better now Fast4dr. :D
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

That'll teach ya to listen :D

If you don't like the Short Stories you should not take up valuable space in your humie with them

Send them to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tschoon , not sure whats going wrong , Ive been trying to send you my extra Short Stories but they keep bursting into flames on the way to the PO. Third time this week it happened . :sign: :sign: :sign: Maybe someday ill make it out of the house without my lighter. :D I will keep trying just for you though.

but they keep bursting into flames on the way to the PO

TFF

Oh, be sure to make sure that gibu's introduction of you to "the dark side" doesn't wreak havoc with your credit cards :D

I make sure I put all my Havana purhases on my AMEX which FORCES me to pay it off every month!!

Must excercise self control.

Oh an one more thing randy, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT EVER go to a certain website called cigarbid.com

I'm sure gibu has already told you, we lovingly refer to it as:

THE DEVIL

Consider yourself warned :sign: :sign: :sign: