• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

StogieWear Update

StogieWear

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
So it is wierd, I have gotten 3 or 4 messages in the last few days about not being able to get to the site. I haven't had any traffic or sales for probably 6 months or more :)

Figured it would be better to just post this hear at this point.

Based on current sales, etc. I have decided to shut down the business. It is just not worth the expenses at this point to keep it open based on the level of interest and sales overall. I appreciate all the business I have gotten from the Cigar Pass community in the past and I am sorry I cannot continue to provide the service. I started it out of a love for the cigar industry and the connections gained from the cigar community but there just doesn;t seem to be enough interest to keep it going.

I will continue to participate in the CigarPass community as I have made some great friends here.

Thanks
Dave

Very sorry to hear this, Dave. Happy to have you part of the community, and glad you'll be sticking around.

I may have been responsible for starting your weird issues.😇 I asked a week or so ago if anyone had info about you.

Thanks for the great service!