• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Herf at Azucar Corona Ca...

bsslack

Thought I would throw this out,

There's another Open House at Azucar Cigar Lounge. (same site as the Herf-Cast last week)

I'm bringing Ribs for Our table!

80 inch projection screen and a couple of 42" Plasmas and plenty of monitors, to boot.

Comfy chairs, cold Beer, smoked Ribs and Foots-Ball! (Plus: no kids or Wimmin Folk asking "Is it Over yet?")

$20 at the door( I'll make up for that in Bar-B-Que!) open from 11 AM til ? :thumbs:

Lemme know if Yer interested!

Slack

...and no I do not work for Dem. :D

I'm gonna try to make it out there for the game. Geoffs place is first class and hopefully he will have the same staff working there as last weekend! I just hope I can save a seat through the first half for Adrian cause he's allways late..... :laugh:

Sorry, no Strippers this time. ???

But, They are open early................ so tell Him the game starts at noon, so He should show up right around gametime. :whistling:

Two and counting! :D

slack :sign:

Slack....what time are you gonna be there? I'm trying to figure out when I should get over there.

Charles,

I'm shooting for 12:30 to 1PM.

We've also had a change in the menu, My Bar-B-Que Guy has Pneumonia. So, unless We wanted Our ribs with a side of Phlegm, He couldn't help us. :(

So, I placed a To Go order at Hot-Lanta for a Large Assortment of Wings. :thumbs:

Add Cold Brews, a few good Smokes and We should be all set for the game.

Note: First to Arrive needs to snag the Best availible table.

I'll be wearing a black Torano hat and carring a gross of wings! :rolleyes:

See Ya there!

slack

I'm gonna try to make it out there for the game. Geoffs place is first class and hopefully he will have the same staff working there as last weekend! I just hope I can save a seat through the first half for Adrian cause he's allways late..... :laugh:

Thanks for looking out Charley, I plan on being there before game time. :thumbs:

Thanks for looking out Charley, I plan on being there before game time. :thumbs:

Best laid plan's of mice and men.. See you about 6 Adrian.. :D

Whew! :)

I just got home from the Super Bowl party.

I had a great time and several CP Brothers showed up too.

Plenty of food, cold Libation, Super Ceegars and an Exciting game.

Jeff and Dom were excellent host's.

The CP Bro's were swappin smokes left and right.

Thanks Guy's! :thumbs:

slack

I had a great time as well. The game was incredible! Slack, thanks for the wings, they were great. I did loose one bet.....I took the under on Adrian (OpusMex) arriving before kickoff and of course my bro was a little late. Geoff even gave me until the kickoff play was whistled dead but it didn't help. Lost me the best stick in my stash, should've know better (I was gonna give that stick to Stinki anyway but don't tell Adrian, I want him to feel sorry for me ;) ).