• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Belmont Stakes

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
What ya smokin', who ya bettin'?

I'll be enjoying a Cohiba Robusto ISOM as I nail the Smarty, RH10, Purge trifecta. :D

I'll be at a BBQ just outside the gates to Belmont. My lineup will probably consist of:

H.Upmann Magnum 46
Partagas Piramide EL
Cohiba Siglo III
and a few others

Not sure if I will actually make it into Belmont or not :p

Nice. A friend tried to score grandstand tickets and couldn't.. No way I'm showing up at 8am to get online for the GA tickets, I'll just watch it on tv.

I only watch the high stakes horse racing so I can't say that I'm really a fan but I do think it's fun to watch sometimes.

Don't matter if your a fan or horses or not, here in Baltimore you have to once in your life experience the infield at Preakness. Best beer fest ever, I never even saw a horse the whole day.

So while betting the trifecta I spoke about, I thought, hey, let me through down a few bucks on a longshot just for kicks...

What longshot did I randomly pick you ask?

BIRDSTONE!!!

37-1. Yeah, my Cohiba Robusta tasted real nice after that race. :D

Oh snap! Nice call :thumbs: I thought Smarty had it for sure :p

Will we ever have a Triple Crown winner again? This makes 6 horses in the last 8 years that have won the first two only to lose at Belmont. Seems like a trend to me.

I thought he had it too. ???

I really wanted him to win, even though I probably won more on this bet then if the SJ trifecta had hit.

Beefcube said:
Don't matter if your a fan or horses or not, here in Baltimore you have to once in your life experience the infield at Preakness. Best beer fest ever, I never even saw a horse the whole day.
I second that. My trip to the Preakness was great