• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Malt Project

I've seen it advertised but I didn't think I needed to buy it. I hope it is what you think it is .

I'll let you borrow it once I'm done! I watched some of the clips on the site. It looks like exactly what I think it is.

This would actually be a cool thing to see after Smoky told me about it. I decided to look at the different threads to find it so that I can post on it. I think its gonna be exactly what Smoky wants and then some. Well, if it came with a bottle of Scotch he would be set. :laugh:

I got it yesterday but I didn't get a chance to watch any of it! I will post a review a soon as I get a chance to watch it!

Outlawd was logged in at work and I posted the above post. I wasn't even paying attention when I signed in :( !

Starting your own "malt project" a bit early eh?

I'm half way through the first disc and it's very impressive. I think I know what I'm getting Ray for Christmas!

I am loving this set. Just got to watch a few of the disks at the shop and it is worth it.