• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Outlaw Cigar Co. 2007 Event Schedule

OK guys... Who is ready? Some of you will be arriving into KC tonight for the dinner, sadly myself wont be there till bright and early tomorrow morning.

On Saturday make sure you CP guys find me to get your free smoke compliments of Al (puffstuff). THANKS AGAIN AL !!

My brother and I will be there tonight. Simmsboard was supposed to meet me here today, but he canceled.

OK guys... Who is ready? Some of you will be arriving into KC tonight for the dinner, sadly myself wont be there till bright and early tomorrow morning.

On Saturday make sure you CP guys find me to get your free smoke compliments of Al (puffstuff). THANKS AGAIN AL !!

My brother and I will be there tonight. Simmsboard was supposed to meet me here today, but he canceled.
Dinner tonight and the event tomorrow. I'll see you there :cool:

Pictures Gentlemen! We demand Pictures! :thumbs:

A big Thanks! to the Outlaw for another outstanding party and to the KC area crew for the generous hospitality and yet another fantastic KC experience!

Pictures Gentlemen! We demand Pictures! :thumbs:

Ok, here are some pics for you.

Swifty and Litto at the dinner

SwiftyLitto.jpg

The Apache landing

copter.jpg

Me and BillyTPage smoking a LFD Culebra (with Tim in the back ground)

culebra.jpg

Well I'm confirmed to hang out with the Outlaw Crew for the Patel Golf Outing. I know Golfgar will be there and I look forward to meeting Brad and the crew. There will be a contest associated with this trip so lookout for this.

Video from the Litto and Rocky parties are up on our website.
More to come as we get them made.

Outlaw TV

(seems we are still tinkering with the video, keep checking back it should be back sometime today)

Hey gang, we added one more event to our 2007 schedule! SATURDAY DEC. 8th The Outlaw Proudly presents the 2008 Calendar release party!!! Free food, free beer, the girls from the new calendar, tons of deals on Outlaw customs and a whole lot more! 11am to 8pm.

I am very jealous of anyone who gets to attend this one, my 2007 calendar has served me well

Hey gang, we added one more event to our 2007 schedule! SATURDAY DEC. 8th The Outlaw Proudly presents the 2008 Calendar release party!!! Free food, free beer, the girls from the new calendar, tons of deals on Outlaw customs and a whole lot more! 11am to 8pm.

I've heard so much about the Outlaw group and their events, me and a couple buddies of mine may take a road trip down from Cincinnati, OH for this.