• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Reflecting on the 17th anniversary of my Dad’s passing tonight with a Camacho Factory Unleashed and some Asleep at the Wheel (one of his favorites) on the juke. I’m pretty sure he’s around because the bird sightings have been crazy! A Cardinal pair, a Downey Woodpecker pair, a Red Winged Blackbird, a Yellow Bellied Sap Sucker, a Coopers Hawk and a Ruby Breasted Grosbeak. All in the span of a half-hour! The Grosbeak I’ve seen three times in 20+ years here and of course he shows today.View attachment 81491View attachment 81492
Awesome! This kind of stuff has a special place in my heart. I'm happy you shared this @Ralph. I have a connection with Hamm's beer ( Miller Light in a pinch) and Bluebirds. My Dad fed Blubirds peanuts where ever we lived and went camping. I feed bluebirds on the daily... but break out the Hamm's and a nice cigar on his cross over date (over 20 yrs). I lost Mom recently and I smoke an AF Opus X Forbidden Heart of the Bull and some Bailey's and coffee. She was a hummingbird gal. 😁. Anyway not trying to make this about me... just sharing why your post was special to me. Thanks again.

Awesome! This kind of stuff has a special place in my heart. I'm happy you shared this @Ralph. I have a connection with Hamm's beer ( Miller Light in a pinch) and Bluebirds. My Dad fed Blubirds peanuts where ever we lived and went camping. I feed bluebirds on the daily... but break out the Hamm's and a nice cigar on his cross over date (over 20 yrs). I lost Mom recently and I smoke an AF Opus X Forbidden Heart of the Bull and some Bailey's and coffee. She was a hummingbird gal. 😁. Anyway not trying to make this about me... just sharing why your post was special to me. Thanks again.

I greatly appreciate you sharing this @cohibasurfer. My Mom's name was Julia but everyone called her Jay, so she was a Blue Jay gal obviously! I would tease her that the Blue Jay's call was the same as her nagging! 🤣

I lost my Mom in February and yesterday was the first May 2 since my Dad passed that I wasn't able to talk with her. We always shared a laugh and a tear on that day. I celebrated my Mom's 95+ year life a few weeks back with a Cohiba DC 2003 EL. It paid her due respect.