• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UK Birthday Scotch order

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I'm ordering a few bottles for my birthday and thought I'd open up the 3 empty slots to my fellow scotch fans. All items not avalable in the US, prices are delivered to your door.

Just some of what can be had:

Balvenie 1991 PortWood $65

Monkey Shoulder $57

Ardbeg Serendipity $75
An "accident" in the bottling hall has created a vatted, blended, mixed or pure malt of one part Glen Moray and four parts Ardbeg. The result is very good, so I'm told.

Balblair 26 yo Limited Edition $116
Replaces the exceptional 24 yo Limited Edition

Mortlach 16 Flora & Fauna $80

Evan Williams 23 yo Bourbon $185
One of the oldest bourbons available it is also one of the best. Export only. Read my review for more info.

If there is something else you want just let me know and I'll see if I can get it for you.

Edit: 23:22 5 Jan and down to one slot left.

Just one more slot open!

ORDER IS NOW FILLED. THANKS!

Double Damn!! That Bourbon was lookin' like it needed a new home!! :(

Oh well, maybe next time! (unless of course, a slot becomes available!!!!) :whistling:

Floyd T.

Both Parts 1& 2 are now ordered. I'll update as I get more info.

Box one of two has arrived in NY, box 2 has left the UK. I'd expect packages to be sent out late next week.

All packages have been sent out and a couple have been delivered. If you haven't done so please let me know that your box has arrived safe and sound.

Everybody has received their order. Thanks for joining in and I hope to se you back for the next order.