• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ultimate JR

blair

I smoked an Ultimate JR cigar the other night and it was really much better than I expected. It was sent to me as a gift and I am now wondering if I just made myself believe that it was so good sinse I was so excited about receiving the surprise gift. Has anyone had any of these? I'd love to hear what other people think about them.

Very good and consistant cigar. My favorite sizes (all oscuro wrappers)are:

Petit Corona
Principale

Count another vote for the Principale in X :love: I also like the cabinet #10 with the sungrown wrappers! can you say spicy :0

Bill, the PC's as good as the Principale?

The PC's have a great amount of flavor. I rate it right up there with the Principale. :thumbs:

I also like the cabinet #10 with the sungrown wrappers! can you say spicy

Hey Wascal, do all the JR Ult. cabinet Selections come in sungrown wrappers?

I like them as well and I agree with Shadow, Double Maduro wrappers, any size.

I prefer FAT (>50) and LONG (6 1/2").

I find that thin cigars burn too hot especially with these.

lucasbuck said:
I also like the cabinet #10 with the sungrown wrappers! can you say spicy

Hey Wascal, do all the JR Ult. cabinet Selections come in sungrown wrappers?
Sorry abut being so long in answering this. Yes, all the cabinet selections come with Olivia farms sungrown wrappers. :thumbs:

Someone here on this BB gifted me one not long ago - a #10. Was my first one and I was pleasantly suprised at how good it was.

Sam

The JR Ult Cab in the Sungrown wrapper is very tasty IMO!

Aloha,

Wade

the jr ultimates are good smokes. i, too, like the oscuro wrappers on these. made by the same folks who brought you punch, hoyo de monterrey, sancho panza, bolivar fuerte and flor de a. allones.

Had my first finally a few weeks ago. It was the big Ult Cab 70 and it was excellent. Gotta love those sungrowns :D

hey the one I'm smoking is the one you sent me!

tastes like it's got a good amount of age one it...how long u had them?

thanks!

Oh yeah. Forgot I sent you one. I think they're a little over a year old. I love the wrapper. It's nice and sweet and a bit toothy which I like.