• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Undefeated KC Royals

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
So much for the Tigers high powered offense, and all the money they spent this offseason. Good pitching beats good hitting, and the 1-2 starters for the Royals can pitch.

One undefeated month down, 5 more to go. :whistling:

PISS OFF!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Na, The Royals are getting better. I just feel bad what Division they are in. The Twins should be on the bottom, I could even see you guys pass the Chisox.

They always play my Tigs hard, and they have decent pitchers. I would rather the Tigs start off with a slump then hit it mid season like they did last year.

I would be okay with a .500 season this year, and a third place finish in the division. I'm just glad to see us finally building a team the right way. Our young hitters should continue to improve this year, and hopefully catch up to our pitching by next year.

You should be proud of your team. They are on the right track. This division could turn out to be big spenders though. The Tribe will have to start dishing out cash soon and we are already the 2nd highest in the league. Hell I am happy with it though. The Tigs are putting good product on the field.

The Royals are much improved. I'm just afraid, with the Central being so tough, that they could still lose 90 games. But, they are a fun team to follow! :thumbs:

Sweep...sweep...sweep. Seriously, can someone give us a challenge?