• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Yes Sir. Haven't even made the first payment.
Dang :(. That would piss me off royally. Are you getting it fixed? I’m interested in how they fix stuff like that on the aluminum body’s.

I got a small ding in my hood, but I just recently (yesterday) installed a hood protector that covers it. It’s a lease, but I’m considering buying it out, since it will probably be comparable to the cost of leasing another, and definitely better than buying a new one.

On the plus side I know the history of it. Had it since like 7 miles on the clock. Built to my specifics as well.

Dang :(. That would piss me off royally. Are you getting it fixed? I’m interested in how they fix stuff like that on the aluminum body’s.

I got a small ding in my hood, but I just recently (yesterday) installed a hood protector that covers it. It’s a lease, but I’m considering buying it out, since it will probably be comparable to the cost of leasing another, and definitely better than buying a new one.

On the plus side I know the history of it. Had it since like 7 miles on the clock. Built to my specifics as well.
They're supposed to call me on Monday. It'll be getting fixed.

Our eight year old "smart" washing machine fried the brain board. We actually got to see the magic smoke escape.

So, we bought a new washing machine... We were supposed to pick it up today. They called to say that they don't have any, wouldn't be getting any, and asked if I would like to come back and pick out a different model.

This, after it took the Wife 45 minutes of precise decision making, and after a visit to no less than five five other purveyors of fine appliances.