• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uptown Cigar's Annual Spring Smoker

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
The date has been set! On Thursday, April 2nd, Uptown Cigar will be hosting it's 12th Annual Spring Smoker at Wiltwyk Golf Club in Kingston, NY. This is an all-inclusive event sponsored by Drew Estate Cigars and Ketel One Vokda. Ticket prices are $75 per person, and includes buffet dinner catered by Wiltwyk, a great selection of different Ketel One Martinis throughout the entire event, and a great selection of smokes by Drew Estate. For those of you that enjoy ACID cigars, there will be plenty. For those of you that DON'T want ACIDs, there will also be a plentiful selection of Chateau Real, Chateau Real Maduro and Liga Privada, their flagship cigar. This event will take place from 5pm-8:30pm. For those of you that don't live in the area, there are some inexpensive hotels nearby. Due to the amount of vodka that will be flowing throughout the event, I would highly recommend staying locally. Please PM me for information on hotels to stay at. This is truly our event of the year...one you don't want to miss. Join me, the rest of the Uptown Cigar Crew, and Marvin Samel, owner of Drew Estate cigars for a most memorable evening. Some of you have come to my events and can attest to the great fun we have at them. If you would like to reserve a spot, please call or PM me and I will put you on the list. Hope to see many of you there. Thank you all.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
877-238-1172

Looks like an awesome time! Love that dude playing the drums with the stogie in his mouth. So who is who in the pics?

Looks like an awesome time! Love that dude playing the drums with the stogie in his mouth. So who is who in the pics?

Most of them are captioned. To be honest, there are several that I don't know their names.

How fast can you say "Photoshop Contest!"

isy.jpg

...just send not so small, unmarked LP#9's to my address.

Looks like it was a great turn-out and a great time, damn I wish I could have made it.

WOW.... Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry that I missed this. Maybe next year.

Looks like a good time. Wish I had know sooner, I might have made it out there. I met Dave Lafferty at my first event. Nice guy.

Defintely looks like you had a full house Israel and a great time as well. Thanks for sharing the pictures........ :) :thumbs: :cool: