• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VEGAS BOTLs

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
OK, fellas,
I'll be in Vegas from Sunday night until thursday morning. I'll be there for work, so I would likely only be able to meet up really late, but I know some of you guys are OK with that. What time is Casa Fuente open until?

So, get in touch, let's meet up for some drinks, some smokes, and some gambling.

Thanks for the Casa Fuente info. I'm surprised they close so early. I want to get in, smoke a cigar and get one of those famous mojitos, and pick up a some Robustos.
Anybody that feels like joining me, shoot me a PM, we don't have to hang out there, and I am open to any suggestions. I do at least need to stop by.

OK, fellas,
I'll be in Vegas from Sunday night until thursday morning. I'll be there for work, so I would likely only be able to meet up really late, but I know some of you guys are OK with that. What time is Casa Fuente open until?

So, get in touch, let's meet up for some drinks, some smokes, and some gambling.

Yup, work..uh huh. :thumbs: Bringing your bride?

They are the best Mojito's! I can't wait to go back. Next time I want to try the Tangerine Mojito, looked really good.

OK, fellas,

Yup, work..uh huh. :thumbs: Bringing your bride?

No, she's working. This promises to be the most outstandingly boring few days in Vegas ever. Luckily, I am going to bring a bunch of cigars, and at absolute worst, will get a few hours of Craps and/or blackjack in while smoking them, and get a trip to Casa Fuente in as well.

Still loooking to hear from any other vegas members who might want to meet up for a late evening drink and smoke.

OK fellas! I'm in town! Who wants to hook for for some smokes and drinks?