• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WA State/Pacific NW Herf

Dare I say we have some interest in Boise??? :whistling: :thumbs:

What say you fellas?

Any date nominations at this point. If we schedule it right, we might be able to talk Thehatguy into making it out.. :whistling:

I tell you what Jeremy. If you make the BBQ herf or at least try. Then I will do my best to make this one. :thumbs:

Ok, so thats the other possibilty. Maybe we should consider where people have not been before. It is always nice seeing and doing something new.
But you can never please everyone. Build it and they will come. :p

It looks like I just got shafted at work. I was supposed to be working with the admin assistant at work to set up my travel plans for a class I'll be attending in San Fran, and I find out today that she didn't book the flights yet and now everything is sold out. Freakin Great! Grr... growl ... hiss...

On the plus side, it looks like I will be hopping on my bike and riding to San Francisco on Sunday. I'll probably do a little layover in Reno for lunch and a smoke. And on my way back I'll be taking a little detour for the 4th weekend through the 101. I think the plan will be to head North after class gets out on Friday and catch a hotel when it gets too dark to ride. But that will put me going through BBS' neck of the woods on Saturday, July 1st. Will you be around? Lunch? Smoke? Or do I just need to toilet paper your house? :p

But that will put me going through BBS' neck of the woods on Saturday, July 1st. Will you be around? Lunch? Smoke? Or do I just need to toilet paper your house? :p
....man, you can pick em... :p We'll have a full blown mess going on (remodel, new carpet) but you are of course welcome to swing by for a smoke and lunch as your time allows. YGPM, Cory... :thumbs:

FlyingPanther - if you are going to be around, maybe we could all meet up at Cascade Cigar, or....??

See you on the 1st - !! - B.B.S.

So, I've seen Portland, somewhere in Washington, and Boise all nominated. Maybe we should get some voting going here Xranger???

Dates?? July 22-23?

I'm herfin' in Seattle, Magnolia, on Satruday the 8th 5pm. Poker/potluck weather permiting the Q will be fired-up.

So bring on the stinkies.

PM me for further details

J

So, I've seen Portland, somewhere in Washington, and Boise all nominated. Maybe we should get some voting going here Xranger???

Dates?? July 22-23?

Alright, let me figure out the venues, and we will get a vote going. Boise for sure one of them, possibly a BOTL's place in Vancouver, I will PM for confirmation if it's still an option, and then Portland. I will post the vote tonight when I get home from work. Any other places you think of let me know by tonight via PM. After the vnue, we will work out the details.

July 22nd 23rd works for me depending on venue. If further out, may have to be early August or so for myself.

Sorry for my absence on this, been busy with sick kids and other BS.
Bill

edit: spellins

Waiting for verification via PM, and I will post a poll on venue!

Bill