• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather Channel

cigarsarge

BOHICA
I just got finished watching The Weather Channel show that featured Jackson, Tennessee, where I live. Our town was hit by an F4 tornado last year on 05/04/03 This tornado was one half a mile wide and stayed on the ground for twenty six miles. Eleven people were killed.

Myself and six other guys, now known as the Cyclone Six, were completing our shift at the Sheriff's Department. It hit at 1935 hours. We were directly in the path of the storm. We hid under a large wooden table in the conference room. Thank God for large wooden tables. Debris dropped all around us an we were nearly sucked out the window.

Every building around us was totally destroyed except for ours. Most of our city laid in ruins.

Now Jackson is almost back to normal. It has a new face and is growing faster than ever.

I shall never forget that night.

Thanks for the message - I'm glad you made it out of the storm alive and well. Be sure to continue telling your story to educate and interest people. You should make a post with the full detailed account of that night - I bet it's fantastic and I'd love to hear it.

However, as a meteorologist (and oceanographer) by trade, I must stress that The Weather Channel is commercialized caca. :D

WOW Sarge !!!!!!!!!!! :0
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!
Thank God you made it out of there alive to tell the story.

Back