• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where is everyone today?

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Why so quiet? *poke* *poke*

What am I supposed to do all day, work?!

I have been on all day as I didn't work today. But I haven't felt like bolstering my post count like others would. :p

Emo

I've been in and out today. As if anyone cares. :p

the chat room is open

Just tried the chat room, MT. I guess I'll just go something creative for a while.......... my expense report for the month. :D

There now, but nobody stays there long enogh for me to pop back in and see em there, Sheesh, am I supposed to just sit there twiddlin my thumbs waiting?? ???

I had to put a new engine in my riding lawn mower and then go to a Jaguar Club meeting. These distractions severely cut into my CP time. On the way to the meeting, the alternator in the Jag started giving me trouble so I HAVE to get that fixed before our car show this weekend so that's Wednesday's project :0 as well as mowing the lawn which looks like a freakin' hay field now since I could not mow it due to how long it took for them to deliver the new motor.

Of course you don't really wanna read most of my crap anyway :D

Wah. I have so much land it takes a long time to mow the grass, and one of my many jaguars is acting up. Are your diamond shoes too tight too? :p ;)

LMAO @ other1!!!

Yeah, it's a rough life. I cracked the crystal on my Rolex a few days ago and spilled half my bottle of Remy Martin Louis XIII in a drunken stupor and the servants are giving me a hard time too :sign:

It's been a rough week :p

Okay, meanwhile back to reality. The lawn mower is 21 years old and mowing the swampland that I would like to think resembles a lawn (it's really weeds and crabgrass) takes its toll on the poor thing. The Jaguar is a 1986 and has 175,000 miles on it, I dream about buying a $1,500.00 bottle of Cognac but never will and I don't have any servants :p The drunken stupor part is true but I was drinking well rum (none of that silly "top shelf" for me) at the French Club for $2.00 a drink on Saturday :0

Thats ok. The drunken stupor is the important part anyway. :D