• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where'd they go......

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Reaction score
Anyone know whats up with these guys? Hit my e-mail if prefered.

Looking for an update on CPI from Darren. Tried his e-mail and got nothing. And where the hell is Sammy? Inquiring minds want to know......

I was wondering the same thing about Sam, here's a guy, hall of famer, bombs the hell out of people, write a million great posts a day and then he disappears....strange indeed. Anybody have an update, no returns of e-mails or PM from him either.... ???

The last I heard from Sam he said he was 'going back to work - on the road' and wouldn't be availible for any passes for a while?
I hope he is ok.
hb

No replies from Darren? I'll send him an email and see if I can get ahold from him. I haven't seen Sammy around for quite some time. It's the holiday's too, so everyone's probably really busy too.

I'll let you know if I hear from Darren. :)

- Rod

Sam had indicated, when we were on in the middle of the night some time back via pm, that he was going to be out of action for a while till the terrorist stuff (the anthrax had him pretty bothered and rightly so) was cleared up.

Well, I miss 'em both, c'mon gys drop us a note to let us know you're OK. Guess I'll have to send Sam a package. :)

Matt, wave a La Luna around. That usually flushes Sam out. :D

:) Thanks for the thought guys. :)
Well today has been my first day with internet again at work in a little over a month and a half. My posting has suffered for it. :( I would have announced it but I cut my internet at home off and will not have it back until after the first so I had no real way to get to you guys. :( My wife still has not poped them out yet we are going on 32 weeks. She has not worked and has been on complete bed restsince SEPT.20th. That has put a chunk of coal in my stokking. LOL If you can believe this I have not had a cigar in over a month due to time restraints. WOW do I need one!!! :p :0 Thanks for the thought I really appriciate it. WOW my spelling sux!
I owe allofus123 A huge apology For my short comings the last month or so. Rod could you add him to CPI I will send you the update for the cigars soon. Hopefully know I will post alittle more regularly.

Darren, Darren, Darren........ You owe NO ONE an apology much less me. With all you've got going on I could care less about the update of CPI.....small potatoes compared to taking care of the family.

You and your family are in our prayers. God is about to give you the best gift in the world! (Well, y'all probally had something to do with it ;) ) You be sure to let us know when we all become uncles..... I have Cigars at the ready! :D