• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

where's phil

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
DUDE.... WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU????

I remember he used to post in just about every topic, and he'd say something half interesting, well sometimes.

ahem... cough.. and he still owes me money. :p

We could have asked the same question about you until a couple days ago Jolly :p

Phil's been real busy lately and hasn't been posting much. He's still around although not easy to get ahold of.

but i gave my goodbye i'm leaving for 2 months post...

and now i'm back. (awww.... now cp has to deal with me again)

Oh yeah, forgot about that :p

WELCOME BACK JOLLY!

We've missed you bro. Or at least I have :D

Damn, now we got to hide all the knives again. :0 :sign: :sign:

Welcome back. ;)

Its either one or the other... Phil or Jolly :p

(welcome back :D)

Welcome back Jolly, you still stabin' folks in the neck...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

Phil said he has been working 12 hour days regularly and has not had much opportunity to be around here much.

thejollyco said:
I'm still waiting on stuff from him as well. Getting a bit annoyed at this point, honestly.

Apparently he's working 12 hour days, 6 days a week or something, with no Internet acess.

Wascal said:
Damn, now we got to hide all the knives again. :0 :sign: :sign:

Welcome back. ;)
Jolly has always spoke out against stabbing people in the neck. We're all safe. Nothing to worry about. :sign:

Welcome back, bud. :thumbs:

moki said:
thejollyco said:
I'm still waiting on stuff from him as well. Getting a bit annoyed at this point, honestly.

Apparently he's working 12 hour days, 6 days a week or something, with no Internet acess.
I agree with Moki.

Have a now long-outstanding trade [my end was sent quite a while ago, am waiting for my end].
after some e-mails sent with no response am starting to get really pissed.