• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who does Al think he is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll agree that a commencement address is not the place to talk politics, I'd be annoyed if I was in the graduating class. I also get annoyed when folks talk politics in this forum.

Al thinks he is exactly what everyone else thinks he is. He is a very intelligent (flawed, like we all are) who is pasionate about politics and government. I assume that when he was paid to speak, the people paying him knew that. And most universities and colleges have student committees that decide who will speak.

Regarding the internet thing, if you still believe that Gore claimed to have invented the internet, your head is a little too far up Rush's ass to see much. The assertion has been long ago discredited. :angry:

MonkeyK said:
Regarding the internet thing, if you still believe that Gore claimed to have invented the internet, your head is a little too far up Rush's ass to see much.
Monkey,

This is exactly why we had to ask everyone not to talk politics on this forum. Simply because of the fact that some members (such as yourself) cannot talk politics in a professional and adult-like manner. It's comments like that which start flame wars...

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.