• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WI/IL Monthly Border Herf

Cochise

FYI...

Monthly Border Herf

The Border Herf is now a monthly event. To get as many of you monkey’s as possible to participate in this renowned herf, we’ll be rotating between Chicago and Milwaukee on the 2nd Saturday of each month with a 1pm start time.

I’ll update this thread every month as the date approaches so you can let us know if we can expect to see you. If you can make it, great! If not, you’ll know what you’ll be missing that month.

In Milwaukee, we’ll be at Prime Cigar, 18900 W. Bluemound Rd., Brookfield, 262-754-5220

In Chicago, we’ll be at the Cigar King, 8016 N. Lincoln Ave., Skokie, 847-675-2447

Mark your calendars early!

February 10, Milwaukee
March 10, Chicago
April 14, Milwaukee
May 12, Chicago

(jacked from another forum)

Prime Cigar, eh? That's a new one for me. See ya there, ponch.

Quade

Might have to make it out to the Wis ones if I can take time off work.
Getting tired of Cigar King.. :whistling: Guess Im spoiled with Belicoso .

Prime Cigar Company-18900 w bluemound rd, brookfield wi is hosting a huge free Isabela Miami cigar tasting/ Sprecher beer sampling/ French catered lavish buffet Saturday April 18 2009, from 1-5 pm. www.primecigar.net for more info !!

From what I understand Prime Cigar is not letting people smoke their own cigars. So, I think the WI place has changed. You might want to check into that.

Another thing that I heard about the shop is that the humidor is lined with pine not cedar.

Humidor at Prime Cigar company is 100% imported Spanish Cedar- why bring your own cigars when theyare FREE saturday April 18 2009, along with free food and beer-just bring an appetite for beer, cigars, good food, and lots of free swag !!

This is an old thread....

The monthly border herfs are still going strong but the locations change. I haven't been to more than about 1 a year though.