• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zippo Cigar Lighters?

Me and I believe Mr. Jenkins agree we can't taste the zippo fuel. I've heard you can. IF you are gunna go zippo, let it burn for a few seconds before lighting. Rob, I could get you a colibri ligher pretty cheap while I still work at the Tinderbox...

PM Sent.

You can always get a Z Plus insert for a Zippo. They're made by Blazer and turn any Zippo into a torch lighter. I have had one for a while now and love the darn thing, haven't had any problems with it like some other torch lighters. The Z plus is about $10-$12 at some online sites and even with the price of a Zippo added to it you get a very good torch lighter for a lot less than some Colibri's and other torches with a suspect track record.

Just my .02

I also use the Z-plus Blazer, works just fine, at least for one evening with cigars. It doesn't hold much butane in it, so it will deplete itself quite fast. Other than that, it's a great deal for that price and looks/feels pretty hiqh quality.

Z-plus is the way to go theyre bulletproof.
I collect zippos and went crazy when i found out about z-plus.
Lets me carry my favorite zippos and not have that funky taste.
People look at you funny when you hand it to them to light their cigars!!!
Couple guys at the shop i work at were like "No thanks" then i showed em what it was. :p :p

Man, I've been hoping to find something like this. When I lived in Germany, I'd found a gas insert for my Zippo. It was a soft flame rather than a torch but it wasn't bad. It was also much more expensive than the Z-plus. Time for an order.