• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. A

Cigar "PRESERVATION" method

OMG John thank you that is a great idea and CBoukal thanks for the link freaking interesting.
  2. A

Less buying, more smoking!

OMG I think I am gonna cry I have one cigar left in mine
  3. A

Hey grateful 1 what is Cello
  4. A

Thank you Pugman that can be a possible solution. Nowadays they sale a lot of kits that make that job easy.
  5. A

Flavor transition?

So, Grateful 1 and Chiefmd do you guys agree with Ward? His answer makes a lot of sense but cannot understand if you guys are agreeing with him or got the wrong thread :) Sorry...
  6. A

Hi there, I have this small corner in my house where I have my humidor, pipe rack, wine rack that we call the "vice Corner". I have a couple of Ideas to keep decorating my corner and two of them involves keeping cigars for decoration purposes. So, Can I treat a cigar that is not going to be in...
  7. A

Flavor transition?

Hi there you guys, I am still very new at this so I still have cigar 101 questions; bear with me :( Why do cigars flavor transition several times during one smoke session? Thank you
  8. A

confused about cigar flavor generator

Thank you guys for all the answers and Ideas: tomthirtysix: As Tall Paul said, it is a great idea and I will try it out. I also had the idea to unroll a or several sticks and smoke the different parts by themselves in a pipe and see the difference difference between the components and the...
  9. A

confused about cigar flavor generator

Hi you guys, OK here is the newbie. I am kind of confused about what area of the cigar generates the most flavor. I have read once that "categorically" the Wrapper is where the most flavor comes from. Also I read the "categorically" the wrapper is not the most flavor producer in a cigar. I have...