• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Khomeinist

Johnny Walker Double Black Limited Edition~

Good move. Aberlour 12 is a superior product. Double Black has a comically-short finish. Was not impressed.
  2. Khomeinist

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

Two quick postscripts.... Don't let women marry YOU for visas.... Wrap because of rugrats....not crotch rot.... just sayin...... Tchin Tchin
  3. Khomeinist

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

This pass spent the holidays in Champaign, Illinois. Takes: RJ CF LGC MDO 2 Trinidad Fundy CF Lancero RG Corona Extra Puts: Padron 85th Anniversary ERDM Tainos (1998) Punch Black Prince 1999 Monte Especial (2003) JL Obus RE PEACE AND SUCH my lesson(s): Dont swerve from deer. Don't marry...
  4. Khomeinist

Canada

Check out the Drake Hotel if the weather is nice
  5. Khomeinist

Por Larranaga Encantos

Got a couple of boxes. 898 format a serious plus. Will review in a few weeks. These should probably hide for 5-8 years minimum
  6. Khomeinist

Four Roses Single Barrel

For those of you that like FR 1B, check out the 10 barrel strength varieties that certain liquor stores like Binnys and Party Source offer. Four Roses is doing a lot of interesting things. 5 yeast varieties.
  7. Khomeinist

Hirsch Selection 21 Rye

Had two Manhattans with this rye last night. 9 bucks a pop. Drained over a third of the bottle. Gotta love Midwestern bartenders. Very light on the vermouth.
  8. Khomeinist

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Supposedly white dog makes a good bloody mary. But yeah. Charred oak is your friend.
  9. Khomeinist

Wanted

Ahh. That is a good one. Congrats.
  10. Khomeinist

Wanted

Oh. My bad. On the mobile version of the forum, there isn't a photo or link given and the text does not indicate the producer. So which rye is it?
  11. Khomeinist

Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr.old Family Reserve

90 bucks in my neck of the woods. I prefer the 15 but only marginally.
  12. Khomeinist

Templeton Rye

Nothing like an Indiana errrr Iowa rye. Bulk LDI whiskey my friends.
  13. Khomeinist

Wanted

Could you be more specific?
  14. Khomeinist

I Love Scotch!

Nuts. Will depend on distillery. I like walnuts, pecans, pistachio, etc when drinking scotch aged in bourbon casks. I am less fond of eating when drinking a sherry cask scotch. Cheesecake or high-quality yogurt works but I usually prefer a Trinidad and a few laughs.
  15. Khomeinist

Tuthilltown Spirits

I strongly recommend Rittenhouse Rye. 100 proof. Great value.