• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AFC and NFC Championship games bets!!

Also, I hope the Broncos do well. I'm rooting for them. But the patriots just plain make me nervous. :)

Whomever has the best defensive performance will advance to the Super Bowl. My wife's Broncos have a good shot. My 49ers are rebuilding and retooling.

C

I'm looking for two people to take me on in this. You know I'll be taking Carolina and New England, so if there is anyone feeling frisky about Arizona and Denver, let me know. I'm looking for two premium bets worth $75 each in cigars only, ( not 20 cigars equaling $75 ....5 or less that make the cut).

CMontoya, you just won so you should be primed for the one bet, not sure who wants to back Carson, Larry, and the Cardinals D in the other. I'll give you until Friday to come forward!

Tall Paul, you know you and I will be going on the Super Bowl when your boys meet mine!!
Hey, did you know about this?
Return of el Rey de Los Habanos:

http://thepipeandpint.net/?page_id=907?

It will come down to defense and who ever plays the cleanest game.

If Denver can rattle Brady early, he's a different Quarterback. Manning will make mistakes on his own.

Return of el Rey de Los Habanos:

Now that has my interest. First Pepin blend I smoked. Got one in a sampler that my main vendor put together for me. Said it was a new cigar, etc. I loved it, and it instantly became my favorite.
At that early stage, they had lots of flavor. I used to smoke a corona every morning. Robustos, whenever.
I thought the Vegas Cubanas was good too, and also more medium than full. I think I have a box of Robustos. Another blend that I enjoyed in corona format.

Well so much for the line. Shit. The Cards looked like a high school football team...

Really I had to lose to keep the trend so C could win... :) I'm doing his luck all kinds of favors!

Brian, send me your addy asap. Going out of town this week and really want to ship your winnings before I leave so you don't have to wait a week!

Well so much for the line. Shit. The Cards looked like a high school football team...

Really I had to lose to keep the trend so C could win... :) I'm doing his luck all kinds of favors!

Brian, send me your addy asap. Going out of town this week and really want to ship your winnings before I leave so you don't have to wait a week!

You'd better be picking Carolina in the Super Bowl! ;)