• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

3 Month Rule is there to follow not circumvent. Be patient Yellowsmoke...your time will come soon enough.

Edit to change 4 to 3...

Oooooow!
I wanna try next pleeeease!

You might want to read the rules on passes in addition to the ones in the BST forums.
In general, READ MORE, POST LESS.
JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

Right... So its probably gonna take chiefmd about 10 or so days to receive and do a review right? Then by I would celebrate my third month BD!
Would it alright then?

You need to be here for 3 months not in your 3rd month! So after April 14th you can join a pass. After may 14th you can post in the BST forum. hang around and keep following this pass and jump n in after April 14th.

Im am sure someon will love to get some of that great stock you have recently purchased. That is if you wife doesn't kill you first... :laugh:

Paul

Oooooow!

You might want to read the rules on passes in addition to the ones in the BST forums.
JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

Right... So its probably gonna take chiefmd about 10 or so days to receive and do a review right? Then by I would celebrate my third month BD!
Would it alright then?

You need to be here for 3 months not in your 3rd month! So after April 14th you can join a pass. After may 14th you can post in the BST forum. hang around and keep following this pass and jump n in after April 14th.

Im am sure someon will love to get some of that great stock you have recently purchased. That is if you wife doesn't kill you first... :laugh:

Paul

^^^^^^^
This.
I didn't make the rules but from my short time in this community I know that they are what they are for a reason and it works. Patience (even though it is not typically once of my strongest virtue) is always rewarded.

Oooooow!

Would it alright then?

Paul

Fine... lol She wouldn't know =)
She will just be a little shock when we will get a package addressed to YellowSmoke LOL

Oooooow!

Would it alright then?

Paul

^^^^^^^
This.
I didn't make the rules but from my short time in this community I know that they are what they are for a reason and it works. Patience (even though it is not typically once of my strongest virtue) is always rewarded.

I hear ya... Same problem here :laugh:

My wife said I received a package at home. I will post pics when I get home

62c4f69c-ab95-0749.jpg

I'm interested in trying the JR and PadillaGreat selection

The JR actually has a pretty cool story. A friend of my girlfriends dad had that rolled for him while he went there once by a nice cuban fellow. "Mr. Clark" had treated the man to dinner the night before not knowing he would ever see the guy again. He was on a business trip and had scene the guy sitting outside of the restaurant smoking and he was sitting alone, Mr. Clark is very enthused with smokes, so he invited the man to have dinner with him. After talking he found out that the guy worked at JR and the following day Mr. Clark went there and the guy rolled him several smokes in front of him. So as a birthday present last year he gave me a couple of them.

Alright guys... It's been 2 weeks no one has actually shown up... I am 1.5 month short, can I please get this now? I won't disappoint!

I other words I want it!

No one else has stepped up so PM me your addy. I'll try to get it out this week.

Thank you sir!
I hope this will not raise any objections... Tell you what I will PM you my address and if by the end of the week, no objections have been posted, ship it!
I don't want to start anything of this forum since I am new :)

Thank you sir!
I hope this will not raise any objections... Tell you what I will PM you my address and if by the end of the week, no objections have been posted, ship it!

I would just clear it with Rod first. It has the possibility of causing some issues in the future for people trying to jump in on passes, sales, etc. before the 4 month rule is up. Again, rules are there for a reason and while I'm sure you're perfectly willing to do everything right and will do everything right, whats to be said the next time someone wants to sell something after only having been here for 2 or 3 months and they meet objection from the membership? Like I said, just check it out with Rod, and if all is well, then so be it! :thumbs:

Thank you sir!

I would just clear it with Rod first. It has the possibility of causing some issues in the future for people trying to jump in on passes, sales, etc. before the 4 month rule is up. Again, rules are there for a reason and while I'm sure you're perfectly willing to do everything right and will do everything right, whats to be said the next time someone wants to sell something after only having been here for 2 or 3 months and they meet objection from the membership? Like I said, just check it out with Rod, and if all is well, then so be it! :thumbs:

Thanks for the advice!

Update:
I got the green light from Rod.
Last I heard from Chiefmd the goods are on their way.
Do I need to wait until I have review to past it forward or I can line up potential candidate now? FYI I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT ;)

You want to wait till you receive your package and post pics!

Glad you were able to get in on this congrats. :thumbs:

Paul

I'm sending it out this afternoon guys. Sorry medical school is killing me! To make up for my lateness ill send one out to both yellow and you coop as well. Coop send me your address one more time please. Coop or yellow can pick it up after I send it out today

I'm sending it out this afternoon guys. Sorry medical school is killing me! To make up for my lateness ill send one out to both yellow and you coop as well. Coop send me your address one more time please. Coop or yellow can pick it up after I send it out today

NO DUDE! I got a amazing stick to get "discovered"!
Send the extra sticks to Coop if you insist BUT I will send him (Coop) my mystery stick for blind review! I INSIST!
:p
PS: Chiefmd, no worries man!

EDIT: Piss Poor Grammar