• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review Thread #2

Great review. I wonder if you would have gotten it had you used only 8 ice cubes. 9 seems excessive and may have limited your placebo palette powers.

9, not 8.
Root beer was still at room temp, otherwise no ice would be used. :D

Of course arguing over the difference of just one brings this to mind.

Hahahaha I quote this scene all the time whenever I talk about the time it should take to do something.

So if you're not happy with eight ice cubes you can put in a ninth! Is that where you're comin' from? :)
I
loved that you used "diametrically" in a review! A first!! :p

So if you're not happy with eight ice cubes you can put in a ninth! Is that where you're comin' from? :)
I
loved that you used "diametrically" in a review! A first!! :p

I'm left handed, eights are hard to draw.

Here is my second attempt at a blind cigar review. I'm typing this on my phone, so please excuse any mistakes.

Pre-light

image.jpeg

I can tell that the cigar isn't Cuban based off of its appearance and smell. Before lighting, the aroma was a little sweet, barnyardy, and had a tiny bit of spice. The cold draw tasted predominantly of leather.

1st Third

image.jpeg

The initial taste was a little spice with leather, then it got even spicier. For a couple seconds I got a different, sweet-like taste that I haven't experienced before. After a little while, the spice mellowed down and I tasted mostly leather and another toasted flavor that I can't quite discern. There was also white pepper that lingered on my tongue.

I don't think I've had this before and was expecting (by the look and smell) for it to be spicier than what it is. Sometimes I got a faint sweetness on the inhale. It's a pretty strong cigar, I already started to feel it. Should have eaten more. Why do you guys think it's funny to send me strong stuff; trying to make me sick?? :p :D

I then started to taste the pepper and spice in the back of my throat as it increased in strength again. The flavor profile reminds me of a Tat, while the strength reminds me more of an LFD or the Feral Flying Turd :p

2nd Third

image.jpeg

Entering into the second third, the cigar picked up in strength even more. It has also gotten even spicier. It seems very complex, but I can't discern any other flavors as the spice and leather take up more than 70% of what I'm tasting.

The spice died down every once in a while, but was still very strong. I would also pick up on a little cream here and there. I got a little dizzy and the ass, I mean ash, was hanging on nicely.

Final Third

image.jpeg

The ash just fell onto my dogs back. Thank God for all that fluff. He's acting loopy and has already thrown up from all the second hand smoke :p Boy this thing is kicking me in my (metaphorical) nuts. I think I'll have to come back tomorrow to finish the final third lol.

It tasted sweet when I first drew in the smoke, then it quickly turned to pepper that plastered itself to the back of my throat and burned through my nasal cavity :D

The leather taste is still hanging out though.

Conclusion

image.jpeg

Holy F@&# balls.

I know I haven't had this before, but this does remind me of my FFP experience based on strength. I think that there is some age on this cigar, but can't be sure. I'm also still unsure of the marca, but if I had to guess, I would say a Tat on steroids or an LFD :D I would even say an aged Opus X, but I'm pretty sure that they aren't made in this size.

Overall, it wasn't bad, just stronger than what I'm used to. I Hope to get my taste back by the end of the week :p

image.jpeg

Upon revealing, it turns out the cigar was a Tat T110! I did a little research and found out that the T stands for thermonuclear and that the cigar is 100% ligero. It was released in 2009 as the junior version of
the Thermonuclear cigar that Pete Johnson made for fun.

Thanks again Wyatt for giving me the opportunity to try such a rare cigar! I really enjoyed the experience :)

Upon revealing, it turns out the cigar was a Tat T110! I did a little research and found out that the T stands for thermonuclear and that the cigar is 100% ligero. It was released in 2009 as the junior version of
the Thermonuclear cigar that Pete Johnson made for fun.

Thanks again Wyatt for giving me the opportunity to try such a rare cigar! I really enjoyed the experience :)

Haha! Fantastic review. You were spot on the entire time. It is a ball buster for certain!!! Even metaphorically :p

I was lucky enough to grab a full box of those on release and have enjoyed them, but boy are they strong. I've only got a few left, and once they're gone, they're gone. Happy you had fun with it.

Haha! Fantastic review. You were spot on the entire time. It is a ball buster for certain!!! Even metaphorically :p

I was lucky enough to grab a full box of those on release and have enjoyed them, but boy are they strong. I've only got a few left, and once they're gone, they're gone. Happy you had fun with it.
Lol thank you! After a few puffs, I was thinking, awe crap, this is definitely a strong one! I love to try new things, especially when it's something I may not buy for myself. I think I can still taste it this morning :D

Been doing a lot of house painting and other house projects lately. It was late and didn't feel like changing my clothes lol

Thought they might have been some kind of designer wear.

Thought they might have been some kind of designer wear.
Wouldn't be surprised with today's fashion trends. All I'd have to do is crop them so half my ass hangs out and cut down my shirts so that everyone can see my bra size and the designer who made it lol

Wouldn't be surprised with today's fashion trends. All I'd have to do is crop them so half my ass hangs out and cut down my shirts so that everyone can see my bra size and the designer who made it lol

giphy.gif