• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

The Grape and Pineapple Owls are going wheels up tomorrow.

THOSE ARE MY FAVORITES! Actually, if you want to forward that package to Bri, I think she's been waiting on both of those flavors.

THOSE ARE MY FAVORITES! Actually, if you want to forward that package to Bri, I think she's been waiting on both of those flavors.

Jokes on you, I sent you half a box of Buena Vistas. ;)

Thatta way! Now to pick the flavor...

I've got grape, red apple, green apple, vanilla, and Gurkha.

Don't worry, I won't keep you in suspense. Should have something out with today's mail! :)

Thatta way! Now to pick the flavor...

I've got grape, red apple, green apple, vanilla

Hey now, no one cares about your edible underwear collection. Just send him some cigars from your "Pay more in postage then the cigars are worth" pass and get this thing moving again! ;)

Bump.

I'd like to get this in the mail by Sat as I think I'll be off the grid for 10 days or so starting April 23.

One more bump. I'll be home until Mon evening, so if someone wants it quickly let me know. Otherwise I'll bump it again when I get back.

Unfortunately, I'll have to hold this pass for a week while I'm off the grid. If someone wants to sign up while I'm gone I'll reply as soon as I get home, which will be mid week next week (May 3-5).

Bump.

I'm back a little earlier than planned, so I can get the pass moving again. Who wants some?

Another bump for Monday.

Step right up, don't be shy. With all the rain we've had in VA over the past couple of weeks I've got plenty of great sticks that now have *plume* on them! My local B&M said this was highly prized (even though he wiped it off the stick I showed him). I'll be sure to leave the *plume* there for you to enjoy!! ;)

Another Monday bump.

What will it take for me to get you into this pass today?

Special deal -- today only! You get the pass sent to you for free.
That's right, FREE! We even pay shipping and handling.
But%20Wait.png

Act NOW and we'll throw in an extra special yard 'gar!!
9_YardGar-1024x719.jpg

Be the envy of all your neighbors when you cut the grass with this beauty.
(Offer not available in stores.)