• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Brothers and Sisters,
Rather than repeat my SS snafu, I have to bow out respectfully for this one. Packers here today, movers tomorrow. Uhaul on Tuesday. Will be a few weeks before I'll be back up to speed and settled in Tx. Sigh. I'm very stressed over this move. Stuff movers are taking are going into temp storage. I have a year to have it delivered to new home. So much left for me and the kid down the street to load into the uhaul. Then paying the cleaners to scrub everything from ceiling fans to baseboards.

Ugh. Again, my apolgies. I'll have my phone, so I can stay on the forum. Moving alone from a big house just sucks. Too much to do and too little time.

Brothers and Sisters,
Rather than repeat my SS snafu, I have to bow out respectfully for this one. Packers here today, movers tomorrow. Uhaul on Tuesday. Will be a few weeks before I'll be back up to speed and settled in Tx. Sigh. I'm very stressed over this move. Stuff movers are taking are going into temp storage. I have a year to have it delivered to new home. So much left for me and the kid down the street to load into the uhaul. Then paying the cleaners to scrub everything from ceiling fans to baseboards.

Ugh. Again, my apolgies. I'll have my phone, so I can stay on the forum. Moving alone from a big house just sucks. Too much to do and too little time.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe next time.

The amazing and varied world of fine cigars keeps on chuggin'! Thanks for the response.

Now who is ready for a pass? If the world comes to an end before I can pass, are you guys able to hold me accountable? bwahahahahaha!

Now who is ready for a pass? If the world comes to an end before I can pass, are you guys able to hold me accountable? bwahahahahaha!
No Bumps since June?

Lets get this rolling again. I'll take it.