• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fanny Flambeau review by Big Clive

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future

I've been a fan of Clive's electronic hijinks and this was a departure from his usual vids where he dissects and critiques odd eBay and "Poundstore" devices. The look on his face is just precious and the device bizarre, to say the least. So I thought you peeps might enjoy it. ;)

Ok I wasn't expecting that lol definitely gave me a laugh! I can see why it's called "Fanny Flambeaux" now.

Edited for grammar mistake

Last edited:
Ok I wasn't expecting that lol definitely gave me a laugh! I can see why it's called "Fanny Flambeaux" now.

Edited for grammar mistake
I thought you were educated. There's still punctuation errors.:p

Doc

Congratulations. You passed the test. I'll lay off you now.:)

Doc

Yea? And what test was that? How long I can last getting picked on by an old man? ;) :p
Yup, I'm old, but in this case it means I'm not swayed by a pretty face. Let's face it, this is a men's club that happens to allow women. I'm always skeptical of women who want to be a part of that. There always seems to be some ulterior motive. You seem to be genuine. That's a compliment. You have to understand I'm very protective of this place. Hell, I've been here ten years, and have run off my share. I've seen people come and go. Mostly go. Carry on.

Doc

Last edited:
Yup, I'm old, but in this case it means I'm not swayed by a pretty face. Let's face it, this is a men's club that happens to allow women. I'm always skeptical of women who want to be a part of that. There always seems to be some ulterior motive. You seem to be genuine. That's a compliment. You have to understand I'm very protective of this place. Hell, I've been here ten years, and have run off my share. I've seen people come and go. Mostly go. Carry on.

Doc
I do appreciate the compliment. Since I am being sincere, I have to say that it saddens me a little to think that I may have made some feel as if I had an ulterior motive. When signing up, I didn't read anything about this being only a men's club and I honestly thought that there would be more women. I definitely understand being protective of this place, since the short time I have been here, I've seen a lot of disingenuous people (all men may I add ;) ) I do enjoy cigars and let's face it, most women my age don't partake in this hobby. It's nice to have great people to share it with (even if it's just online). And as for my name, there is no hidden meaning behind it, it's just for fun of course :)

Holy crap, that vid was hysterical.

Woke my wife up with my laughing.

I do appreciate the compliment. Since I am being sincere, I have to say that it saddens me a little to think that I may have made some feel as if I had an ulterior motive. When signing up, I didn't read anything about this being only a men's club and I honestly thought that there would be more women. I definitely understand being protective of this place, since the short time I have been here, I've seen a lot of disingenuous people (all men may I add ;) ) I do enjoy cigars and let's face it, most women my age don't partake in this hobby. It's nice to have great people to share it with (even if it's just online). And as for my name, there is no hidden meaning behind it, it's just for fun of course :)
I've always liked your screen name. It shows imagination, creativity and sophistication.

Doc