• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golden State

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Congrats to the 2015 NBA champs!

Can't light up a victory cigar, as I am getting over a nasty cold still. Will do so hopefully this weekend.

Heck of a game C, so I'm lighting one for you in the middle of our tropical depression.

They played well all season.  Very likeable team.   Would like to see them vs Cleveland with both teams at full strength just to see how things would have played out.

Bsneed51 said:
They played well all season.  Very likeable team.   Would like to see them vs Cleveland with both teams at full strength just to see how things would have played out.
I think would have gone 7, and games would have been won all by 5 points or less. Still think warriors would have won it, the cavs I believe actually had their best defense out. Neither Irving nor Love are great defenders, Lebron would have played less and scored less, but Irving and love would have picked up the offensive slack. Vegas says number 1 favorites next year, right now are Cavs, then Warriors at 2.