• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's see your Jeep/SUV/Truck/off road rigs.

Taken almost 5 years ago while loaded up for a camping trip but she still looks very much the same today. She'll be 14 in September and before the year is out I probably have to lease something with better gas mileage (though I plan on keeping her as pickup trucks come in very handy at times, plus I do love her though she's getting old and costs a lot to feed). We've been in the desert, in the mountains, on gravel and dirt roads as well as asphalt and cement and even crossed a stream or two.
dyudr6.jpg

2010 JK. Nothing fancy, just a 2.5" AEV lift on Bilstein 5100's and DuraTracs. Paid off as of this month, and it has always been quite capable off-road. I absolutely hate driving the thing, though, unless it is out wheeling somewhere. Jeeps are terrible DD's.

IMG_0190.jpg

Big Dumb Truck on the Nürburgring. :D Eleven years old, long-since paid off, world traveler, and mine until the wheels fall off. I've learned a lot about working on cars with this truck, and there are a lot of memories invested in it. It's probably only the second vehicle I've ever had some sort of emotional and sentimental attachment to. It's an inanimate object, but it's still kind of like a family member to me -- I've had it longer than I've had one of my kids!

IMG_3484.jpg

OK Stop right there.... You are from Omaha??? NE right?? We need to get together for a smoke... And guess what.. We live about 1 mile apart based on your pictures I am going to say you can get to a taco johns in under 60 seconds right
Hell I can get there on my bicycle in like 30 seconds.
So hell yes we need to get together on my front porch (6yds of concrete) and smoke!!

I used to have this 85 Chevy D10 (the military diesel version of a K5). 6.2 Detroit Diesel (the original H1 Hummer engine) and dual lockers. Also had a mount behind the driver seat for a M16. We drove it around trails for two years. I still regret selling it.
mtnbuggy.jpg

Currently, I have a 2010 Tahoe. It's a former DEA truck. Active fuel management has been disabled and factory skid plates. She gets up pretty quick! I put a leveling kit on it. Next are some mild off road tires. tahoe.jpg

Oh man the '85 is sweet, I have sold a couple that I wish I still had. Tahoe is beautiful though!