• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sharks Vs Kings NHL Playoffs

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
surely someone would take this wager?
Straight up, series winner, I've got San Jose. Premium 5er worth minimum $50.

1st to post, it's on!

Has to be before puck drop tonight.

Should be a pretty even series. I see a goal tending battle ahead.

Why not, I'll take the Kings. Bet.

Good series thus far. I'm not counting my chickens until the 4th game is won and the clock hits 000.

I actually haven't seen any of the games yet...but I know the Kings need to step it up!!!

NHL playoffs overall this year, I think, have been good battles.

Good series thus far. I'm not counting my chickens until the 4th game is won and the clock hits 000.
Wish I could agree but I'm biased. If there was one aspect of this match up I didn't like it was the chance that SJ would be motivated for revenge. Looks like my Kings are motivated for an early exit.

Wish I could agree but I'm biased. If there was one aspect of this match up I didn't like it was the chance that SJ would be motivated for revenge. Looks like my Kings are motivated for an early exit.
Just recall what happened last playoff series.

That's the horrible part. Even if the Kings Go down 0-3 it's still not out of the realm of possibility to count them out! Still, SJ looks really good and from what I've seen thus far I'm not liking the Kings chances. We'll see what tonight brings.

Game 5 in LA. Can the Sharks make it 3 straight road playoff wins? If any sharks team can, it's this current incarnation. Should be a brutal game 5.

I see the Kings taking game 5 however I don't see them winning 3 straight. One thing is for sure, the Kings PK sucks. 25% success in killing penalties. Not gonna win many games with those craptastic numbers.

And that's the series. Hell of a fight kings. See you next time, there will be a next time. If this sharks team is this strong on the road, they have a very good chance of FINALLY hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup.

Well, the better team won, that's for sure. My Kings were an exhibition in "what may happen when you have no momentum going into the playoffs". Man, Pavelski and Thornton were lethal. That PP. Lawd. If I were a Sharks fan (and I don't hate them, per se) I'd be concerned that another team might key on them and shut them down. If that happens, who will pick up the slack?

At any rate, good on ya, Sharks. You guys deserved it. Now, back to my beer...

Edit to add: oh, and I'm happy for Jones. I always liked that guy. Wish we wouldn't have traded him but that's the nature of the beast when you're moving pieces.

Well, I didn't see the series, but I know I lost! Send me your addy bro, I'll try and get these out tomorrow with some other shipments....and Congrats!