• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Western Confrence Finals Sharks vs Blues

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Premium 5er minimum $75 value.
Who wants some?
1st post gets the bet!

Of course I've got San Jose!

Last edited:
Yep, game 1 was quite a show. Came down to goal tending, as many of these do. The Blues can't give the Sharks that many PP opportunities though, they will capitalize eventually.

Yep, game 1 was quite a show. Came down to goal tending, as many of these do. The Blues can't give the Sharks that many PP opportunities though, they will capitalize eventually.

"Ye Hath No Faith" in the Blue Note. There were some cheap penalties most of which are not normally called this deep into the playoffs. What "da Blue" can't do is allow the Sharks to get on a roll like they did in the second period. Could have easily been a very different game were it not for Elliot. What worries me is that "da Blue" have no French Canadians. Plenty of Vikings and Russians but no French Canadians. My belief is you have to have at least one on the team. lol :D

Lots of posts, could have easily been a different outcome. Will continue to be a great series.

I've watched the Blues quite a bit this season, even being a Hawks fan, because my girlfriend is a Blues fan. I can say without doubt, that was the worst I've seen them play all year.

I wouldn't get used to that kind of performance. Very poor indeed.

Saw it in person and drank enough not to remember anything this morning. Kind a like using the mind eraser from Men In Black the movie. LOL HaHaha.

This series will likely go 7. Gonna come down to who wants it more and who shows up to win said decisive game.

Back 2 back shutouts. If the other team can't score you're gonna win. San Jose looking determined as hell. LETS GO SHAAAARKS!!!

Just horrible game play, this time Elliot was awful. Three of those goals were inexcusable. I can assure you that if this is the way they plan on playing it is over. Gotta change things around.

The Blues PK was on or the Sharks PAp was off, or maybe both. This will continue to be a good series.

Didn't get to watch much of that one, I was out for dinner and a movie, but it obviously wasn't the Sharks night. Going to be fun to watch this series get down to one game.

Well, the odds are really stacked against the Blues, only one away game left. Going to the baseball game tonight against the Cubs, not expecting much for the Cards there either.

Damn it! I should've known better than to bet on the Blues! Package will go out early next week.