• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Rey Del Mundo

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
I received this beatiful cigar from a BOTL a couple of months ago and was waiting for the perfect time to light it up. Well last night was that perfect night. I was at a BBQ at a really good friends house and brought some smokes for him, myself and some friends of his wife. He decided he wasn't gonna smoke. The friends are not real cigar smokers so I handed them some JR Alts and they thought they were great. One of the guys who does smoke, I gave a Sherpa Mystic and he loved it..... Needless to say I was the hit of the party with the "drunk" guys cause I brought the smokes.

I cut this cigar and took a pre-light drag... I'm not very good with distinguishing between the flavors yet but I did taste a hint of cocoa. The aroma from the foot of the cigar along with the wrapper was also very pleasant, not the usual over-powering smell associated with some other smokes. Like I normally do I handed the cigar to my wife and asked her to smell it. She smelled the wrapper and the foot and did not give me the usual answer "It smells like ass". She told me that it was a very good smelling cigar.

After lighting this cigar all I could say is..... WOW !!! Now that is what every cigar should taste like. A little strong in the beginning but it mellowed out to a wonderful smoke. Nice easy draw but not too loose. Nice greyish ash that stayed on for almost 2". Also lots of real creamy smoke. The flavors were also unbelievable, the only one I could distinguish was the cocoa that I mentioned before.

I will definitely be keeping my eye out for somebody offering to do a box split of these......

To the BOTL who sent this to me........ Thank You !!!!!!

Very nice review :thumbs: . I really enjoy the ERDM Choix Supreme. I consider it a cigar that can be smoked anytime.

Nice review, Tommy... You're turning into a regular snob!!! (giving your cigar newb friends the JR Alts, and keeping the ISOM for yourself!!! - WTG!!!).

cigarsarge said:
I like em too. Nice review. :thumbs:
[snapback]200213[/snapback]​

You don't say...if I didn't have 1/2 a box aging I'd suggest we get a split together.

If they were pre-aged however...