• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuaba 2000 Millenium Reserve Salamon

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Ok... another one word review...

WOW!

Man what a cigar!! I wanted something really good, and unique, for the final cigar at the PacNW Herf at Casa B.B.S. - I think I picked a doozy! thanks to the BOTL that sent it to me... you know who you are... ;)

it was the 4th cigar of the day (a record for me BTW) but the spacing was pretty large between the last cigar and this one, with a dinner and a few drinks between so I wasn't too worried about 'tainting' the flavor with some tired and wiped out tastebuds.

The aroma from this thing was awesome... and the draw was near perfect- maybe a tad on the tight sight for my liking, but still very good. A torch was put to good use, and the first draw provided, what I thought I tasted, was a hint of vanilla? But then I found out the really cool thing about this cigar - it seemed every draw had a slightly different taste! Just as I was about to figure out what the flavor was, I'd take another draw to confirm, and it would be different. Not totally, just enough that the last taste was now a memory. And every taste was a GOOD memory!

The smoke was pretty plentiful (although I'd like to have had more), and the ash on this thing was very tenacious! it held one for probably 2/3 the time! There are more photos of a longer ash out there, but this was already posted in the herf thread...
IMG_0024-1.jpg

It was a very tasty, and special cigar. I'll probably never have another one, but it was a good expirenece, with lots of flavor, some spice and even a 'sweetness' to it. It didn't make my head swim, but there was a little bit of a buzz, although very very small, associated with the cigar.

Three thumbs up!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

That's a great review right there Jim!!! :thumbs:
Helluva photographer you have as well!!! ;)

I've found these to be rather... "meh" -- nice review tho, glad you enjoyed it.

Who's the gay guy who is holding your cigar?

(Oh my, that sounds terrible, doesn't it?) :whistling:

Glad you had a great smoke...

BTW That is an excellent picture for Photoshop editing

Are these the ones in the Glass tube that has 2000 celebration written on the tube? I acquired one of these in Georges pass a while back. I might have to smoke it after that review! Mine is a probably a churchill size though. Thanks for the review :thumbs:

Brandon

Glad you had a great smoke...

BTW That is an excellent picture for Photoshop editing

oh, there's better ones... :whistling:

but as far as the cigar, no idea if it had a glass tube- mine arrived naked as a jaybird, like this:

29birthday-2.jpg

Nice review, Jim. I think you misled us at the herf -- this went way beyond a simple "I liked it" kind of review! :thumbs:

I was sitting next to Jim as he smoked this stick and I have to admit being a bit jealous -- and I was smoking a VR Unicos from '99! :)