• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woodford Reserve's Sonoma-Cutrer

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Laura brought these home to me. She collects wines but more so bourbons. I have yet to crack one open. I do recall she said one is for me and the other for her. So I will get to taste it later on. Maybe tonight but I am saving my drinking for dinner. She picked em up for 67 bucks a bottle.
DSC00140.jpg
Sometimes the little touches can make all the difference. It's that close attention to little details that can have a big effect on the finish. "Master's Collection" — Woodford Reserve's Sonoma-Cutrer Finish!
The first and only bourbon in the world to be finished in a California chardonnay barrel, Woodford Reserve's Sonoma-Cutrer Finish is a history-making spirit, consisting of 100% copper pot-stilled Woodford Reserve bourbon matured in new, charred oak barrels and then "finished" for approximately four to five months in Sonoma-Cutrer "Les Pierre" barrels.
"The Scots may have pioneered wine finishes, but this is the first time a super-premium American whiskey has collaborated with a super-premium American wine brand." Woodford Reserve Master Distiller Chris Morris said. "It is the best of Kentucky married with the finest of California wine country."
"When you bring together two handcrafted premium products like Woodford Reserve and Sonoma-Cutrer, it's not surprising that they bring out the best in one another," Terry Adams, Sonoma-Cutrer's Director of Winemaking said.
Following the success of the first release in the Master's Collection — Four Grain, the 900 case, limited release of Woodford Reserve's Sonoma-Cutrer Finish will be available in only 18 states: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC and Wisconsin.
So if you have the chance to try Woodford Reserve's Sonoma-Cutrer Finish don't miss out. See for yourself just what a difference a few "little details" can make in the final "finish!"
The above was taken from woodoford's website.

... and I've got a couple of collector bottles of Chardonnay for trade :whistling:

:cool:

She is more of a red wine drinker. I will run it by her. I do think she had to pull teeth to get these. Give it a few months and it be easier to get. I will ask her tonight over dinner. If she can get some I wll let ya know. There is one other brother who expressed interest so he has dibbs if he wants them. Who knows she maybe able to pull something off, the liquor reps do love her. How many bottles are ya lookng for?

... and I've got a couple of collector bottles of Chardonnay for trade :whistling:

She is more of a red wine drinker. I will run it by her. I do think she had to pull teeth to get these. Give it a few months and it be easier to get. I will ask her tonight over dinner. If she can get some I wll let ya know. There is one other brother who expressed interest so he has dibbs if he wants them. Who knows she maybe able to pull something off, the liquor reps do love her. How many bottles are ya lookng for?

Just one bottle ...... and I'm sure that I could come up with a collectible, or at least highly sought after, bottle of red wine someplace :whistling: . Fall mailers are just now hitting my mailbox as well.

Just one bottle ...... and I'm sure that I could come up with a collectible, or at least highly sought after, bottle of red wine someplace :whistling: . Fall mailers are just now hitting my mailbox as well.

Laura said one bottle MAYBE, I have to check with the other BOTL, we will go from there bro.