• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

God has killed a kitten - I've been hit

So here I am minding my own business, enjoying the spring weather.

I see the mailman with some unexpected packages and immediately my senses alert me - Ruh-Roh Raggy!

scooby.jpg

I didn't deserve any of this, noobs 2012 have gone crazy. They don't realize all the kittens that will die.

eed96887.jpg

So next time think twice about the kittens before causing this kind of trouble.

cute_kitty2.jpg

Pics of the devastation to follow.

You know what else they say God kills kittens for... :whistling:

IN any case, this year's Newb War has been fantastic to follow. I'm almost ashamed to say I was a part of the '11 battle. Good job, fellow newbs!!

You know what else they say God kills kittens for...

IN any case, this year's Newb War has been fantastic to follow. I'm almost ashamed to say I was a part of the '11 battle. Good job, fellow newbs!!
It's not to late to join the revolution! :whistling:

Nice job!

The newbie's should change the name of the thread to "The Slaughter of 2012" now that kittens are involed...

I am in Old Navy with the wife and I think I just pissed my pants.

Nice hit boys.

Paul

Luckily you should be able to find a pair of new trousers fairly easily.

Will someone think of the children, and kittens.
Ok everyone into the bomb shelter.

Here's the devastation. Some great sticks, some libations and some scholarly reading material :laugh: . All of it was very nice!

EDIT: I got multi-hit by 3 different bombers. It's best to save these pics for the case files. The noobs have done a good job concealing their identities (or have they?!?!). There's a bit of internal whispers going on under the scenes.

(P.S. my wife is also now looking for you too for sending me Maxim's unauthorized guide to Women book. I'm not sure if it's to thank you or hurt you - I guess it depends how I ultimately use the book :laugh:)

Once again, thank you n00bs. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

Not to dispute your kitten claim, but my daughter's cat had a litter of 9 kittens the day your package arrived. I'm just sayin....

natskitties.jpg