• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what happened to rum soaked cigars?

Leemahn

As of lately I have wanted to smoke some rum soaked cigars but can't find any. Anybody know of any? The ones that I remember from a long time ago were Wolf Brothers but I think they went out of business. They may have been cheap types If I remember right.

I have it on good authority that tomthirtysix has a special supplier of these that he brings in regularly. Send him a PM and I'm sure you will be happy.

Gurkha has a tubed Louis Tre that I think is under the name of Gran Reserve. Wasn't bad and is only $13 retail.

my first cigar as a teen was a rum runner i think they still make those but the real question is Why? :sign:

I always thought they were called Rum Soaked Crooks. That is what I call Los anyway.

....still available in most any gas station or whore house in North America..... :sign:

Oh my god. The sickest I have ever been was smoking Rum Soaked Crooks and drinking cheap whiskey. I had my head in a toilet for two days.

To this day, just smelling one makes me sick :laugh: