#41 BigJake6904

BigJake6904

Fat Texan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

Hey Jake,
I would like to join. I believe I can herf with the Anthem boys who are relatively new to the board, but I pass the 4 month rule and have been active. Are these acceptable qualifications for me? Thanks!

You can participate if there is a HERF. You will need help from someone more experienced with puts and takes as I'm not monitoring them all really closely. This isn't a great pass if it's your first, but if you have help, you can play along.

#42 coopsdeloops

coopsdeloops

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

Hey Jake,
I would like to join. I believe I can herf with the Anthem boys who are relatively new to the board, but I pass the 4 month rule and have been active. Are these acceptable qualifications for me? Thanks!

You can participate if there is a HERF. You will need help from someone more experienced with puts and takes as I'm not monitoring them all really closely. This isn't a great pass if it's your first, but if you have help, you can play along.

Thanks! I think I have good enough stuff to play along. I'll make sure the Anthem boys are up to it before I officially say "I'm in".

#43 Audi_kraut

Audi_kraut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

You know I'm in... Looking forward to seeing our Honorary Houstonian again (Joe) :p

#44 bluue13

bluue13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

Sounds like a great idea! I think MarkJr and I are gonna herf it up since we live about 5 minutes away from each other.

#45 coopsdeloops

coopsdeloops

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:14 AM

Okay, I'd like to officially sign up for the pass. RX2man and Coasty live in Anthem and we've agreed to meet up.

#46 Tall Paul

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:07 AM

Sounds like a great idea! I think MarkJr and I are gonna herf it up since we live about 5 minutes away from each other.

Good to see there is more interested in RI Mark was thinking about driving up to NH for this. This is going to be great! :thumbs:

#47 MarkJr

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

Totally psyched to do this... awesome idea for a pass.

#48 bigmanfromou

bigmanfromou

BBMF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

Very cool idea, Jake! I'm in if any of the other NoVa/DC/MD folks step up.

#49 Swissy

Swissy

R.I.P. baby girl....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

Looking for Knowledge / BBS (Washington?)

...Vancouver WA, actually. Sounds great...!!!

Ummm... have kitchen pass for this if it can be arranged on the proper weekend for ticket purchase... :cool:

Edited by Swissy, 16 February 2012 - 09:17 PM.

#50 Smokin'Sims

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

Ummm... have kitchen pass for this if it can be arranged on the proper weekend for ticket purchase... :cool:

I could always bring the pass with me in the summer.

#51 Swissy

Swissy

R.I.P. baby girl....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

I could always bring the pass with me in the summer.

And not use a kitchen pass to fly down and herf with my buddy BBS?!? You can bring the pass anyways, but I'm not wasting a K.P.!!!!

#52 BigJake6904

BigJake6904

Fat Texan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

I'm going to start finalizing the pass this weekend. Participants, HERF leads, cigar list, etc.

#53 BlindedByScience

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a brave U.S. Marine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

And not use a kitchen pass to fly down and herf with my buddy BBS?!? You can bring the pass anyways, but I'm not wasting a K.P.!!!!

Any excuse to have you here is a great excuse in my book, Bro Jimmy. Hey, you know, you could score an ATA approved travel case for that new black toy of yours, and I know for a fact that LFK and I both have some of the same toys...we could do a shoot / herf / pass...!! Bet I could get another buddy of mine to play along. NOW you're talking...!!... :whistling:

#54 coopsdeloops

coopsdeloops

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:18 AM

I'm going to start finalizing the pass this weekend. Participants, HERF leads, cigar list, etc.

I would like to participate please.

#55 Swissy

Swissy

R.I.P. baby girl....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:10 AM

Any excuse to have you here is a great excuse in my book, Bro Jimmy. Hey, you know, you could score an ATA approved travel case for that new black toy of yours, and I know for a fact that LFK and I both have some of the same toys...we could do a shoot / herf / pass...!! Bet I could get another buddy of mine to play along. NOW you're talking...!!... :whistling:

you mean I could sight in my new EO Tech sight without freezingmy arse off?!? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

#56 kona1000

kona1000

Scotchead!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:54 AM

I'm actually closer to RI. maybe u can hit both, the holder of the pass frm NH to RI.

#57 engspot

engspot

Covered in Paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:02 AM

DePasta and I are in as the starter portion of a Cincinnati-Louisville HERF crew. So, if you will have us, we will do some work to rally the troops...

If I'm invited and the day works out, I could make the drive south to meet up with you guys. Let me know what you guys are thinking and I'll work on the wife to get the day off.

#58 Joebunaga

Joebunaga

Brought to you by Carl's Junior.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

This is looking awful good!

#59 BigJake6904

BigJake6904

Fat Texan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

You guys can participate, but I'm going to be completely honest. None of you have participated in a pass before, and are all very new to the forums. You would need to call me from your HERF so I can "screen" the P/T's and help coach you through them. Though all are technically pre-approved...I feel much more comfortable when people participating have been in passes before, OR have someone at the HERF that has experience. Since this doesn't fit either bill, I'd like to help "coach" you through them....if that's alright.

Everyone Else....

If any HERF groups have a preference as to the order which you participate, please let me know ASAP. The pass "should" fly before the end of Feb. I understand that between each group there may be a couple weeks of down time...and that's perfectly okay when you are coordinating multiple people's schedule. With all the people participating, I still feel it will roll rather quickly.

So, if you want to be first/ middle/ last/ etc....please pm me before the weekend is over.

Edited by BigJake6904, 17 February 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#60 coopsdeloops

coopsdeloops

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

You guys can participate, but I'm going to be completely honest. None of you have participated in a pass before, and are all very new to the forums. You would need to call me from your HERF so I can "screen" the P/T's and help coach you through them. Though all are technically pre-approved...I feel much more comfortable when people participating have been in passes before, OR have someone at the HERF that has experience. Since this doesn't fit either bill, I'd like to help "coach" you through them....if that's alright.

Everyone Else....

If any HERF groups have a preference as to the order which you participate, please let me know ASAP. The pass "should" fly before the end of Feb. I understand that between each group there may be a couple weeks of down time...and that's perfectly okay when you are coordinating multiple people's schedule. With all the people participating, I still feel it will roll rather quickly.

So, if you want to be first/ middle/ last/ etc....please pm me before the weekend is over.

Sure thing. No problem. PM me your phone number please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users