• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Key Bomb?

jfields

Where did all my money go?
What's up Tall Paul? You've got my attention. :whistling:

I guess you will have to wait and see what hits your door step...and get ready it won't be easy like foam. LOL

This sounds a bit like some a-hole sending out gun safe bombs on the 07 war.

Holy Fuggin Flat Rate! Got home late last night and have to leave for work right now. Will report back later with pictures. :0

About time Baldy's Twin got hit!

What the hell took you Noobs so long?

...and let's hope NO ONE copies that Mad Safe Bomber of '07 ever again! Especially when it comes to Ray.....

This has got to be the most interesting, fun bomb I have ever been the recipient of. :laugh:

I've been busy as heck this week, but I managed to get home tonight from work and upload a few photos. Donella said she's had to fight the kids away from the combo lock. Not to mention she's worried one of them is going to drop it on the floor, or crush their feet.

The last key is welded shut inside the little steel box and I no longer have an acetylene torch. My grinder is pneumatic, with no compressor handy to boot. Might have to get creative.

Kudos to you Paul. You definitely put a lot of thought into this. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: (BTW ....Those aren't thumbs, but tiny little middle fingers)

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

Good to see it got there ok and didn't break intransit! :laugh:

Keep us posted as the plot unfolds and please watch the little ones hand I was short on time and didn't check every edge and there my be a sharp edge or two.

Enjoy

Atta boy TP. You have the FOGs where you want them now. It looks like a NEWB victory is iminent. Great job guys!

That is little boy, fat man to follow.

FOGs must surrender.

Those are some nasty looking welds.