• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cuban Wheel

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I lit up my first MCW that I received in the giveaway and chose the robusto natural wrapper No.1 and it was great. Cigar role date was 02/06/12. The cigar was very smooth from start to finish with plumes of smoke. The burn was perfect and was one of the best burns I have had on a cigar in a long time and the draw was perfect to my liking. The flavor was nice and creamy with very little spice in the very begining of the smoke. The cigar stayed very smooth throughout the rest of the cigar and I really enjoyed all the way to the nub.

gallery_13257_1492_928779.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_242131.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_1204755.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_327709.jpg

Sorry I’m not the greatest at reviews but wanted to share that I really enjoyed the smoke and I am really looking forward to the rest of the cigars thanks again Moreno I really appreciate your generosity. I will most definitely be buying a box of these once they are avalible.

Paul

Solid review Paul. My impressions were very similar to yours.

I couldn't help but notice that it looks like you have the same problem I do with using an ashtray. The ashes never make them into it. :laugh:

Great review. My gifted "My Cuban Wheel" smokes are still resting from their ride. Hope to try one this weekend. ;)

I couldn't help but notice that it looks like you have the same problem I do with using an ashtray. The ashes never make them into it. :laugh:

LOL yea I have a real hard time sitting down and relaxing.... Most of the ashes were out by the wood pile as I have been spitting wood the last 2 weeks!

Or they will mostly hit the deck. :laugh:

These are a great cigar, and you wrote up a great review. I am relieved to read that other people don't hit their ash tray most of the time either.

LOL yea I have a real hard time sitting down and relaxing.... Most of the ashes were out by the wood pile as I have been spitting wood the last 2 weeks!

Or they will mostly hit the deck. :laugh:

I have the same problem. I have a beautiful ashtray that I always bring out with me to smoke, most of my ashes end up in the veg garden (along with the nubs) or the lawn.

I smoked one of my MCW sticks the other day too and had a very similar impression. Great cigars. Good work, Moreno!!

If any of you lucky box winners would be willing to part with a couple, PM me.

That ash tray was made by our esteemed member Asel.Mike. I am not sure if he is making them any longer.

Very cool ash tray, where did you come by that?

Acctually Lefty there are 2 young men from Texas that have made some great trays Mike (Asel.Mike) being one but my tray was made by is partner Austen (aquiring93).
Im glad you like it.

I was also very impressed with the gifted smokes. Looking forward to purchasing more. Great review

Are they still making them? If so how does a fellow come one of them, is there a place where they sell them. On here maybe.

They look to nice to use.

They're preparing for their retail launch now. Try www.mycubanwheel.com

Last I looked it wasn't up yet, but will be when ordering is offered.