• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chili Contest - Part III

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
CP Chili Contest
A chance to win a 5-pack of premium cigars​
 ​
8847.gif
 ​
 ​
This contest is for whoever wants a 5-pack of premium cigars (ISOM's included!) from Rod's humidor.

As you saw before, it's really not that bad. Check out the previous CP Chili Challenges:

Part I - http://www.cigarpass.com/contests/87-cp-chili-challenge-part-1.html

Part II - http://www.cigarpass.com/contests/88-cp-chili-challenge-part-2.html

You too can become part of CP history!

How to enter

• First person to accept this challenge gets it.
  • Cannot have participated in a previous CP Chili Challenge.
  • Have never eaten a Habaero Pepper before (or anything hotter than a Habanero).
  • Must be a member in good standing.

Rules of Contest
  • Purchase 1 Habanero Pepper. You can usually find them at your grocery store.
  • Place entire pepper in your mouth, and thoroughly chew it for 30 seconds.
  • Once 30 seconds have elapsed, you may then swallow the pepper.
  • You cannot drink or eat anything for 5 minutes from the point that the pepper went into your mouth. (4 1/2 minutes from swallowing pepper).
  • Entire experience must be video tapped, and uploaded to YouTube.

Who's up for the challenge? I did my research, and this shouldn't harm you, however it might be a little uncomfortable for about 45 minutes, and perhaps the following day.  ??? 

Cigar Pass assumes no liability.

Good luck!

Rod

Well that sounds like fun.

Although it does give me some ideas for a couple of future contests:

kicknut.jpg

animal_house_760.jpg

BOTL my ass. ;)

Excellent! Looking forward to it Mike. :)

Oh come on... the habanero's are the little peppers that couldn't, live up to the Naga Ghost Chili Pepper (Bhut Jolokia).
The Bhut Jolokia are 3 times hotter than the Habanero, watching someone eating a whole one of those, would be truly entertaining!!

.EDIT... Do not try eating a whole Ghost Pepper, the end result will be very bad.

BigBear said:
Oh come on... the habanero's are the little peppers that couldn't, live up to the Naga Ghost Chili Pepper (Bhut Jolokia).
The Bhut Jolokia are 3 times hotter than the Habanero, watching someone eating a whole one of those, would be truly entertaining!!

Rod was considering that after the last habanero challenge, he must have decided against it.

Probably a good idea, eating a whole on of those would probably send someone to the hospital.

2K6TBSS said:

Rod was considering that after the last habanero challenge, he must have decided against it.

Probably a good idea, eating a whole on of those would probably send someone to the hospital.

I was rethinking my initial post... it should have had a warning.
It most likely would result in a hospital visit... PLEASE NO ONE EAT A WHOLE GHOST PEPPER, it was a bad joke!!

If a Ghost Pepper sends you to a hospital, I can't imagine what a Trinidad Scorpion or the newest hottest pepper, the Carolina Reaper, would do to you.

I can do a habanero and not have any issues, I just can't stand the taste (or lack of taste) they have.

I would give the Carolina Reaper a try, but wouldn't do the whole thing at once.

2K6TBSS said:
I can do a habanero and not have any issues, I just can't stand the taste (or lack of taste) they have.

I would give the Carolina Reaper a try, but wouldn't do the whole thing at once.
I also can't stand the lack of flavor the Habanero offers. Give me something with a kick and flavor and I am in heaven.

Hmmm. I actually like the flavor of a habanero, especially fresh, although other peppers are better. Hard to beat a jalepeno.

Habaneros are one of my favorite peppers. They have a nice citrusy flavor, and then the heat hits you. Just the perfect amount of heat IMO. I usually make pico with them.

A guy I work with grows the scorpion pepper, have had some chili with it in it and it was HOT, and I usually LOVE hot/spicy food, but that was too much.

I can handle the habanero, never eaten a whole one, but I eat spicy green chili regularly. DO NOT EAT A FUGIGIN WHOLE GHOST PEPER!!!
IT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE!!!

If asel mike doesn't take up the challenge, I sure will.

C