• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Naked and Afraid

extremeXconcepts

eXtreme Concepts
Anyone ever watch this show? Naked and Afraid. They take 2 complete strangers 1 guy 1 girl and put them in a area, island, rain forest, desert. ex.... NAKED. They each get 1 item to bring with them, knife, flint, goggles, ex... The people don't meet each other for the first time until they are there and NAKED. HAHA Awkward. Anyway they now have to survive for 21 days! I only bring this up because I watched like 5 episodes last night, they were on back to back. 

Asking everyone's thoughts on this show. 21 days...... That's better then Bear on Man vs Wild hahaha and he has cloths! 

Greatly relieved to find out there's not poop and/or peanut butter involved in this thread...

Sorry
Peanut-Butter.jpg

LOL 

Yes, I saw it a few weeks ago. The two people annoyed the sh*t out of me and I haven't watched it since. Some guy and a hippy woman.

I figured this thread would be about Clint at the QSH.

Bsneed51 said:
I figured this thread would be about Clint at the QSH.
Clint doesn't get nekkid. He's a shirtcoc*ing MFer.

Agreed. I was unsure if this was something I wanted to watch...or if it was one of those shows that for some reason you cant change the channel.....I ended up watching Multiple episodes and not really liking any of them. Interesting....yet.....boring. But naked. 

Saw the second episode after you started this thread. I liked how you saw them " get real" to their situation over the 21 days.

Saw the second episode after you started this thread. I liked how you saw them " get real" to their situation over the 21 days.