• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brandy?

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
Gentleman,
Hopefully you can help me out. My soon to be father in law is a big fan of Spirits in general but his favorite is Korbel Brandy. Which isn't low brow by any means but I cant help but think I can find him a nicer bottle of Brandy for Christmas. Honestly everywhere I have looked has had a very limited selection with Korbel being about the nicest. Any suggestions? I'd prefer not to spend much over a 100$.

Thanks,
Mark

Cognac tends to be the main source of higher end brandys, so maybe look for a bottle of Cognac labeled with the VSOP or XO designation. You shouldn't have a problem finding a nicer bottle within your price range. There's a ton of brands out there, with Hennessy, Rémy and Courvoisier being the biggies.

B.HOBS said:
Cognac tends to be the main source of higher end brandys, so maybe look for a bottle of Cognac labeled with the VSOP or XO designation. You shouldn't have a problem finding a nicer bottle within your price range. There's a ton of brands out there, with Hennessy, Rémy and Courvoisier being the biggies.

I feel like I should have known this. Thanks, i found a nice little shop by my house with a pretty good selection.

Mrepp said:

I feel like I should have known this. Thanks, i found a nice little shop by my house with a pretty good selection.

Which one did you end up getting? I'm a big fan of Cognac!